esone is offline Associate Member

check this out....

i posted about this the other day but i just want to elaborate a bit more. i took 2 quad shots : 500mg and 250mg. i got an injury and have to stop the cycle. i have been taking 20 mg of nolva since the first day and i have started to take more cause my nips are puffy! what can i do about the nips ? is this something to worry about? or should i just continue @ the 40-60mg of nolva and do the whole pct schedule or should i take some clomid now? i think i may have been gyno prone in the past. im worried cause the puffyness isnt goin away. its only been like 5 days total since the first shot. i just want it tobe done with!

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    use letro, i hear good things about it. and continue using the nolva maybe if the bumps arnt going down bump it up to 80mg for a bit and see if that helps.

bump

all i have is the nolva and clomid by the way. so i shoud just do the nolva at like 60 mg a day till a regular clomid cycle? do i need this after 2 shots? is my natural test shut down?

anyone else have any more input?

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    yeah if you just finished your cycle, most likely your natty test is shut down for right now. thats where clomid and nolva comes in and brings it back to normal. also use tribulus. you can get that from GNC. that will help your natty test come back.

Thread Information