Justoid is offline Associate Member

I could have hit the jackpot here

Basically guys i am seeing this gorgeous girl (had to get that in) who is also a pharmacist for a leading UK pharmacutical organisation. We get on really well and right from the start i was open with the fact that i have dabbled in steroids in the past (well not completely open!). Today i said to her for a joke it would be class if she could get me stuff for free- her response in total dead pan was ye ithink i would have to order in some of that kind of stuff but thats not a problem- i didint want to push it any further as i couldnt believe what i just heard. Basically iwant to know from any pharmacists out there what the chat is with that or anyone else who has been in a similar position before i approach the subject again.

ps if this is more suited for the lounge please move as appropriate- cheers bros
    Last edited by Justoid; 05-30-2005 at 02:10 PM.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Only in my dreams, goodluck!!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by Justoid
    Basically guys i am seeing this gorgeous girl (had to get that in) who is also a pharmacist for a leading UK pharmacutical organisation. We get on really well and right from the start i was open with the fact that i have dabbled in steroids in the past (well not completely open!). Today i said to her for a joke it would be class if she could get me stuff for free- her response in total dead pan was ye ithink i would have to order in some of that kind of stuff but thats not a problem- i didint want to push it any further as i couldnt believe what i just heard. Basically iwant to know from any pharmacists out there what the chat is with that or anyone else who has been in a similar position before i approach the subject again.

ps if this is more suited for the lounge please move as appropriate- cheers bros

dont press on it man, dont make it seem all you want outta her is some gear. I mean, you don't do you?

not sure what the chat is, but, i dont see it being an issue. The only issue I could see as being somewhat questioary is the fact that some is gone?....

good luck to ya

IronAdam is offline Member
    She's a keeper

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam
    She's a keeper
    definitly!!

nickm748 is offline Associate Member
    dam bro good luck

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    ide play that card all the way...wish i was in your spot now..!!

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Its hard enough to get a girl at all!! never mind one that could provide me with steroids !!

WOW I have to find myself a girl like that

Justoid is offline Associate Member
    haha sometimes i just wake up and say out loud.........dam its good to be me.
    Later boys

gottalift78 is offline New Member
    my bud works at a pharm, and he said its so easy for them to take a few here and there. whati would do is say "your friend is lookin for some, and wonderd if she could get it from "him". and if shes cool with it then say u were thinking about it. and if shes cool about that then go to zales buy the biggest rock u can find and ask her to marry u.

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    well ill be a mother ****er. marry hey bro keep this one close

Thread Information