Thread: first timer

hark is offline New Member

Exclamation first timer

i'm gonna try steroids for the first time in my life and i have very much decided on taking [B]only orals.i need help in deciding what type of orals should i take.i'm planning on an 8 weeks cycle.my aim is to have rock solid body with minimum water retention and able to keep my gains well after the cycle.i'm a male and weigh about 170lbs.i really need some gd advice from u guys.all comments are welcomed and your help is greatly appreciated.thank u all.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i woulden't recomend doing an oral only cycle. but if your going to anyway look up the profile on var http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=164369

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Why oral only?

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Dude, an oral only cycle won't do crap for you. YOu will puit on a bunch of water weight and youwon't keep hardly any of your gains. Why have you decided to do orals only? Are you scared of needles? Your wasting your time bro - if you want to make any real gains at all you need to embrace the needle.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    oral only bad move mate,maybe anavar .
    why no jabs ?

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA_Maddawg
    Dude, an oral only cycle won't do crap for you. YOu will puit on a bunch of water weight and youwon't keep hardly any of your gains. Why have you decided to do orals only? Are you scared of needles? Your wasting your time bro - if you want to make any real gains at all you need to embrace the needle.
    agreed...

ok.if not an oral only cycle then what do u all suggest i take in order to keep in track with my above mentioned goals,i.e no water retention and solid rock hard body which i would be able keep for a long time even after the 8 weeks cycle?any suggestions please.

Quote Originally Posted by hark
    ok.if not an oral only cycle then what do u all suggest i take in order to keep in track with my above mentioned goals,i.e no water retention and solid rock hard body which i would be able keep for a long time even after the 8 weeks cycle?any suggestions please.

If your trying to add mass, your always going to add water, you can cut the water after the cycle though. Most guys on this forum will agree that test is the best first tiime cycle. simple 10-12 week cycle 500 mg/week. You'd me amazed at what you put on bro. then some chlomid and nolva for pct at the end of the cycle and you'll keep most everything you put on. trust me, forget about an "oral-only" cycle. It will kill your liver, shut you down bad, and will just make you look like a fish bro.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    test prop and tren a would give you wat you want but i would not suggest either for a 1st timer,too harsh too many jabs.
    500mg test e weekly 10-12 weeks with nolva to keep the water off,correct pct to follow the cycle,jmo.

what about oral turinabol ?i've done a little research on it and seems like the ideal kind of oral for my present goals.the problem is i might not be able to get it soon due to some reasons so is there any others that could do the job form me.var is also unavailable for me.i was thinking of winstrol tabs.......wat do u all think bros?

what about oral turinabol?i've done a little research on it and seems like the ideal kind of oral for my present goals.the problem is i might not be able to get it soon due to some reasons so is there any others that could do the job form me.var is also unavailable for me.i was thinking of winstrol tabs.......wat do u all think bros?
    Well, your just asking for trouble on any orals dude when you don't incorporate test. Do what you want but anything you put on in an oral only cycle you wil lose.

What are your goals, really? Your a first timer, so please don't say something like srop a bunch of body fat AND add like 25 pounds of muscle.

ok maddawg.wat do u suggest i take for 8 weeks to get a rock solid body with no or very minimum water retention and still be able to keep the gains after the cycle bro?

ok maddawg.wat do u suggest i take for 8 weeks to get a rock solid body with no or very minimum water retention and still be able to keep the gains after the cycle bro?
    well, you are kind of messing yourself up righ tfrom the start for a couple reasons.
    First: you don't want to run an 8 week cycle. too short.
    second: you are wanting to gain a rock hard body with no water retention and that is pretty hard to do.

IMO... you should run a test cycle. great for a first timer. you will put on some water weight in the beginninfg but not that much. you will definitley get that hard and vascular look you seem to be looking for and most importantly- youwill keep your gains if you run good pct. (chlomid and nolva)
    If you are REALLY concerned about the water, you could take nolva through say the second half of your cycle then up for pct at the end. that would help too.
    Learn your body bro. nothing gets you big and hard like test will.
    In more ways than one too bro.

So, here is my suggestion.
    10 week cycle
    week 1-10 500 mg/week test enanthate
    week 12-14 pct

that is roughly what a decent first time cycle should look like. You will be amazed at your gains if your diet is clean, your workouts are hard and regular and you get your sleep.

thanks bro.i'll venture into soon then.thanks alot man.

anytime bro.

Thread Information