dazbo is offline Senior Member

Work Drugs Test soon help please

I have just applied to go into the fire brigade. The selection process is going to be quick so theres a good chance Ill still be on my prop/var cycle at the time of tests.

Up until recently, I wasnt bothered because I thought that works tests did not test for steroid metabolites and such due to the cost of it. BUT, Ive recently been told (I dont know the full story) that a fire fighter has been sacked for steroid use . I dont know how or why he got tested.

If, for what ever reason, they do test for them, how can I make my chances of being caught as little as possible ?? I heard certain things you drink can help as well as drinking a lot of water.

I dont understand if, steroids are legal for personal use in the UK, then why would a works force sack you or decline your application ??!!?? If you use canabis (Outside of work obviously) - can you be sacked ??

thanks guys

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro, I doubt they would screen for AAS, unless there's some kind of reasonable cause (like someone ratted you out), i just dont see it...I work a govt. job and I know they only care bout "street" drugs...

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i would think it would be just for rec drug's bro. I think you'll be fine

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    isnt steroid testing pretty expensive too. i think ive heard that they have to test for each different type of steroid.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Get someone without any habbits to piss in a small bottle for you(5-6 oz). Toss it up on the dash of the car and crank the defroster on high heat. When it gets warm (not hot) take it off and stuff it down your drawers the rest is self explanitory but make sure you keep the temp warm since they do check the temp. Temp must be between 90 and 100 degrees F.

sdc
    sdc is offline New Member
    This is actually my first post I think. I'm always on here but other people usually ask what I need to know already.

Anyways I'm on a fire dept. Mine doesn't specifically test for aas. But they do a complete physical. Which I'm pretty sure is standard everywhere. They check your liver and kidney levels for sure. Also blood pressure and a bunch of other stuff. Which are all affected. Basically an in depth physical. They also take your medical records from your doctor. You have to give them permission. If you refuse, they will not higher you. So what ever you have told your doc, or prior physical results, they will have access to.

Good luck!! Let me know what happens.

100m champ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Get someone without any habbits to piss in a small bottle for you(5-6 oz). Toss it up on the dash of the car and crank the defroster on high heat. When it gets warm (not hot) take it off and stuff it down your drawers the rest is self explanitory but make sure you keep the temp warm since they do check the temp. Temp must be between 90 and 100 degrees F.

AHHAHAA THATS HOW PEOPLE GET BUSTED.. WHEN YOUR TESTED THEY WATCH YOU PISS INTO THE CUP, BUT THERES ALWAYS A WAY AROUND THAT.

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    the only reason they will test you is if they suspect or have been tipped off that u are taking AAS......i know how those bastards operate i used to be in HR dept. for a a big city i knew a few officers that got tested as far a the amount of ppl that get tested for AAS i would have to say its probably less than 1%

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    THEY are NOT testing for AAS... i assure you..
    and if they do i will buy your next cycle for you
    prop/tren /win k?

Sounds good tai ! lol

Anyway, the only thing there what you guys have said that worries me, is the fact that they will ask for my docs from my GP and I have told him that I have used steroids and thats why I got a blood tes done. I dont think he actually put down that i was getting the test because of previous steroid use but what do you lot think about that ??

thanks again

bump

no more on this guys ??

oh well - was hoping to get more help on the documents they might ask for from my doc........

sdc
    sdc is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    oh well - was hoping to get more help on the documents they might ask for from my doc........

They take your whole medical record and review it. Atleast that's what they do here. They over look it and address any concerns they might have. The reason they do this is, once your on, your on for life. I'd just go to my doc and ask him if he wrote it down. Tell him your situation. See what he says. If he wrote it down. Maybe they won't catch it. You have nothing to loose.

And for people who say they don't test for AS. Your right but they do a complete physical, and if something is out of whack they'll flag you. Espeacially if your jacked. There doctor isn't stupid, and don't think your the first one doing sauce and appling.
    Anyways I wouldn't be on gear if I was going for the physical. This is your career.
    Also my buddy got flagged a year ago for high liver levels. But they gave him another chance and moved him back one class, then retested him again. He got on. But not all depts. will give you that chance.
    I hope this helps.

OK thanks for that sdc appreciate the help

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    They would never be looking for AAS bro...

Thread Information