Thread: Tren Question

TripleHHH is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Tren Question

I WILL BE USING TREN ACETATE ALONG WITH TEST400....i WILL RUN THE TREN FOR WEEKS 1-4 AT 500MG/WEEK AND THE TEST AT 800MG F0R 10WEEKS .........I WAS WONDERING WHAT KIND OF GAINS WILL THE TREN GIVE ME,,,A BUDDY IF MINE TELLS ME THAT IN THE FIRST MONTH I WILL PUT ON 10-12 POUNDS DUE TO TREN BEING HIGHLY ANABOLIC ..............SOME FEEDBACK WOULD HELP

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i would run the tren 8-10 week's and the test to 12 week's are you injecting the tren ED?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yea 4 weeks of tren just isnt enough. i always run tren for 10 weeks. id also bump the test up to 12 weeks like stocky said. i never go under 12 weeks unless im running prop since it takes so long to kick in.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Solid advice in the two posts above. Even tren A takes a while to build up in your system enough to start seeing results.

GL Bro

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    first off typing in caps will heinder your gains
    2ndly takes about 4 weeks to see the gains so ur just peaking when you quit(not smart) takes a min of 8 weeks and best if shot ED EOD bare min but sides are more prevalent.
    sounds to me like you might be kinda new and 600mg testw/k might be fine and run the tren at 50mg ED if your new for 8-10 weeks

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    first off typing in caps will heinder your gains
    2ndly takes about 4 weeks to see the gains so ur just peaking when you quit(not smart) takes a min of 8 weeks and best if shot ED EOD bare min but sides are more prevalent.
    sounds to me like you might be kinda new and 600mg testw/k might be fine and run the tren at 50mg ED if your new for 8-10 weeks

that's some funny shit bro

GetSwole112 is offline New Member
    yea ive taken tren alone and i seen good early results (weeks 1-2) but the best results came in weeks 8-12.. And tren isnt a true class 1 so running it with a test is more like a stack so its not gonna hurt to run them the same amount of time.. and another thing, it didnt bother me to shoot everyday, some people cant handle it but i think the best way to do it, from reading and my knowledge of blood plasma stability and test levels.. i would say shoot both everything.. like you can draw them into the same needle.. at your set up cycle thats about 115 Test ED.. and 70 Tren ED... just how many/what fraction of a cc that is in each and shoot different muscles.. and dont forget to asperate! and a big thing about Tren is ur PCT.. Tren is a total shut down.. so you might wanna go all out.. i did Tribulus, HCG , Clomind, Nolva, and L-dex... Any questions just PM or post

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    eww tren alone w/o test backbone = a wimpy winky...and some other malacious sides that can easily be avoided...

GetSwole112 is offline New Member
    ohh well i ran Nolva ED.. and a really good PCT.. haha the winky isnt what got wimpy.. it was the testicular atrophy.. didnt think it got me that bad until i got off and was running the PCT. Really the only reason i ran it alone is because i was new to everything, and didnt have any powder sources and i paranoid about and UGLs and scammers.. i mean honestly the easiest thing to obtain and homebrew is Tren .

FireBush is offline Junior Member
    500 mgs of tren a week is a little high if this is your first run with it. may want to bump it down to 350 to see how you react first.

Thread Information