gymnut4u is offline Member

What is everyone's op of hgh ?????

I have been reading alot about it lately and would like some board feedback from bro's that have done cycle's !

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    there is soooo much infor mtion on the site, check ot the search guys, u will be delighted with what you see, just search it i think you will learn everyones opinion

jbrand is offline Member

Re: What is everyone's op of hgh ?????

Originally posted by gymnut4u
    I have been reading alot about it lately and would like some board feedback from bro's that have done cycle's !
    i was using 6iu a day along with 30mg oxandrolone, this is a few years ago. Definetely strength increases, vascularity, and a harder appearance occured due to this specific cycle. i feel the money i spent could have better been utilized though, as a shitload of money yielded rather minimal results in comparison to other hormones i've used.

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    I thought GH would have been better utilized with a stronger anabolic /s than oxandrolone. Like test and Dbol stack.

Did you use Slin ?

m.o.d is offline Junior Member
    the best drug that ever hit my body....the older you are the better the drug works imo

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by Nate_Dog
    I thought GH would have been better utilized with a stronger anabolic /s than oxandrolone. Like test and Dbol stack.

Did you use Slin ?
    i agree 100%. i actually used GH/oxandrolone before I touched testosterone simply because I was of the train of thought that I would be playing pro nba after growing another foot, I was your normal simple-minded teenager mind you

About the insulin , never used first-hand. But I remember when I was buying a shitload of Nutropin GH (blue tops) there was a rumor going around that a certain pro BB in Cali was selling bottles of insulin disguised as GH. This must be four years ago, anyone remember this story?

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by jbrand

i agree 100%. i actually used GH/oxandrolone before I touched testosterone simply because I was of the train of thought that I would be playing pro nba after growing another foot, I was your normal simple-minded teenager mind you

About the insulin, never used first-hand. But I remember when I was buying a shitload of Nutropin GH (blue tops) there was a rumor going around that a certain pro BB in Cali was selling bottles of insulin disguised as GH. This must be four years ago, anyone remember this story?
    Are his Initials CT?

IGF-1 is offline Associate Member
    u need to stack hormones to get da best kicks. lots of energy and great pumps

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by YoUnG1

Are his Initials CT?
    to be honest i don't remember. i really don't follow the ifbb too closely and i wasn't about to confront him about it

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by jbrand

to be honest i don't remember. i really don't follow the ifbb too closely and i wasn't about to confront him about it
    Well I think its CT, the guy who has a feud with the "KING"

Craig Tightass

Thread Information