SilverBack_69 is offline Junior Member

Cyp 500mg a Week or 1g a week

I just finished the first part of my cycle 10 weeks of Deca at 300mg a Week and Cyp at 400mg week. Then in week 11 I was finishing of my last bottle of Cyp and ran 800mg for this week (by the way I fu##*ng love test). For the last five weeks I wanted to run the Cyp higher because the deca was gone so instead of only getting 1 Cyp 10 ml 200mg and running 400mg for five weeks I told my source to save me two Cyps. Well when I when to pick the stuff up it wasn't QV cyp (like I had for the rest of my cycle) it is AP Cyp 250mg. So now I have enough Cyp to run 1g a week for my last five weeks. So should I just up to 500mg a week or should I go balls out and hit it at 1g a week?

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    well how many cycles have you ran? if not many i dont know if running a G of test would be smart, plus you have already done about 10 weeks of a cycle, this could screw your body up big time if you up it to a G.

Dude you are 16 and dont know what you are talking about!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBack_69
    I just finished the first part of my cycle 10 weeks of Deca at 300mg a Week and Cyp at 400mg week. Then in week 11 I was finishing of my last bottle of Cyp and ran 800mg for this week (by the way I fu##*ng love test). For the last five weeks I wanted to run the Cyp higher because the deca was gone so instead of only getting 1 Cyp 10 ml 200mg and running 400mg for five weeks I told my source to save me two Cyps. Well when I when to pick the stuff up it wasn't QV cyp (like I had for the rest of my cycle) it is AP Cyp 250mg. So now I have enough Cyp to run 1g a week for my last five weeks. So should I just up to 500mg a week or should I go balls out and hit it at 1g a week?
    the more test you add to the end of that cycle will do a few things for you:
    1. add more sides potentially
    2. make for nice crash when going off cycle
    3. make pct more difficult
    4. make gains harder to keep
    5. all of this while not making any or much difference to your gains

Dude you are 16 and dont know what you are talking about!
    what are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by hckykrt91
    what are you talking about?
    sorry thought you were someone else.

so if i was 16 you wouldnt take my advice when assymentrical told you basically what i did?

So it would be stupid to run at 1g? I can allways say it for another day.

Yes I want advice form people with actual experience. Not someone that has read a few posts and think they know what they are talking about. No offence I am not saying that you don’t know what you are talking about.

yes like he said your recovery time will take more time, you could veyr possibly crash, and the side effects are very great no matter when using a G. i will be running AP cypiotest at 500mg in 4 weeks. tell me how it works.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    ive changed up dosages midcycle many times....and only noticed changes in the sides every time...

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    1g for 5 weeks isnt worth it, the gains on 1g are much better than 500mg but with cyp itll take too long to see the difference, better off waiting till next time and starting with 1g.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Mid cycle changes arent worth it trust us!

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    ive changed up dosages midcycle many times....and only noticed changes in the sides every time...
    I seem to have had the same experience. I would recommend saving the extra test for your next cycle as well.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    More is not better always. If you have been doing 400mg of cyp going up to 1g is not good. Yes, you can do a higher dose but keep it lower. IMO, you would be wasting your juice at 1g.

Thanks for all the feed back guys. I will run it a 500mg a week for my last five weeks. Oh I also thought that I would mention that AP Cyp hurts like a bitch. I feel like a have a baseball in my ass cheek. With QV I never had any pain.

thinkican is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for all the feed back guys. I will run it a 500mg a week for my last five weeks. Oh I also thought that I would mention that AP Cyp hurts like a bitch. I feel like a have a baseball in my ass cheek. With QV I never had any pain.
    Funny you should say that about the AP cyp.Im on the AP enant right now and the shit does hurt.I have never used Test E that hurt to inject but this stuff kills me for 4days everytime I do a shot.I even go as far as to only use the AP everyother shot.I use the QGL test E once and then use the AP stuff the next time.Either way its working though.Im growing incredibly fast.

Thread Information