AleX-69 is offline Member

DNP & Infertility?

hi bros,

recently i read that it may be possible that DNP could cause infertility in males an females..
    Has anyone some input on this one??

Didn't find anything specific in SV-1's DNP-Guide.

Regards

AleX

shayne77 is offline New Member
    Hey bro

Not sure if this the answer you are looking for but I couldn't find anything directly linking the chemical it's self to the loss of production but this makes since.

Sperm have to have a lower temp. in order to survive since DNP obvioulsy raises your body temp it can had averse affect on sperm count. Here is a quote I found a website about it. i didn't post the link cause most of the page is BS. If you want the link let me know and I'll send it to you.

Oh and I can tell you that my stuff turned a nice shade of yellow when I run DNP. Not sure what it means but I'm guessing it's not a good thing.

TEMPERATURE AND SPERM

A low ambient temperature is essential for normal spermatogenesis. Testicular temperature needs to be from 4*7°C cooler than core body temperature. This is why the testes are designed to drop out of the abdomen into the scrotal sac. Three mechanisms keep the scrotum cooler than the rest of the body:

1. scrotal skin is thin, so the testes easily lose heat into the surrounding environment

2. air circulating around the scrotum can cool the skin

3. the arteries bringing blood into the scrotum run alongside the veins taking blood away to form a sophisticated heat-exchange mechanism. Rather like a hot and cold water pipe running together, the hot arterial blood (coming from the abdomen) loses heat to the cooler venous blood (coming away from the testes), so blood is already partly cooled before entering the scrotum.

Even if the testes heat up by as little as 2°C, sperm formation is adversely affected. Sperm count will drop, the number of normal sperm will fall and the number of abnormal sperm will increase.

Semen quality is naturally lower in summer compared with winter. Although semen volume does not change significantly, the total sperm counts per ejaculation in 131 volunteers fell from 320 million in winter to 250 million during July and August. This is probably a temperature effect.

thanks a lot bro,

so this implies that you may be infertilie during DNP "treatment".. Moreover it would be interesting if DNP could permanantly affect your fertility...

If anyone has heard sth about that i would be glad to hear...
    OR

if anyone has successfully had a baby after using DNP it would be great if you let us know!!

RG

AleX

chris2wire is offline Member
    im sure it wont affect you permanently.

no, im not a scientist, nor have I had a baby after using dnp ...

but, i did stay at a holiday inn last night

bump

Thread Information