needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

40mg Dbol/Day for 2 weeks, Just got GYNO ! started Sus+Deca today - No Nolva !Help

Hello guys, started 40mg per day dbol for past 2 weeks planed on startin 500mg sus + 400mg deca per week from last week but only just got it today... anyway i planed on runnin 40mg dbol per day for 4 weeks with Sus and Deca for 8 weeks then Clomid but i have gyno allready, i got it last cycle i did mildly but it seamed to vary from week to week.

I have never had it this fast, what should i do...? I do not have any Nolva to hand and i find it hard to get hold off...Any alternatives or suggestions ? Maybe lower Dbol ?

Is 30mg per day sufficient with Sus and Deca gains wise ?

Any help would be much appreciated

Tnx

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i think if you got it off d/boll then sust is also going to make it worse get some nolva and letro ASAP bro

Kristopher22 is offline Associate Member
    Get Nolva/Letro quick. You can buy it right through this web site. Pretty fast, reliable shipping.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    You can geat you Nova at this link Bro> http://www.anabolicreview-research.com/

^Axxion is offline New Member
    theres some stuff you can get at GNC that does the same exact thing as nolva... but cant remember the name... ummmm shit

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Just for the rest of the people reading this... probably not a good idea ignoring the necessity of having the sh1t on hand BEFORE the problem starts. I would think avoiding the $40 preemptive purchase to risk an unscheduled breast augmentation might fall under the category of ignorant. BUT! Not a flame, I just think people should be a little bit more prepared for what I deem one of the WORST potential side effects...

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Just for the rest of the people reading this... probably not a good idea ignoring the necessity of having the sh1t on hand BEFORE the problem starts. I would think avoiding the $40 preemptive purchase to risk an unscheduled breast augmentation might fall under the category of ignorant. BUT! Not a flame, I just think people should be a little bit more prepared for what I deem one of the WORST potential side effects...
    Amen!!!

Thread Information