saluu is offline Banned

girlfriend likes muscles

okay i am down to 220 pds i have lost alot of bulk i have went to a junior monkey from an ape . I am going for the lean look now and have lost muscle but my girlfriend says i have the muscle thing going . Now im thinking my bodyfat is hovering around 15 percent what should i do get more cut and get down to 7-8 percent . Or should i go back to 280 pds again i was just huge when i was that size but my face was so bloated. My cousin says i look better now i was just fat muscle before and he says i look leaner but not as massive i have lost a lot of muscle as well.

Now my chick says she loves muscle and i feel like doing a cycle we arent sexually involved yet because if she saw the pimples on my back she would know instantly that im a roid monkey and i juice up. and all those needle marks on my ass would give it right away. You see when i have sex i do it hardcore monkey style light weight baby i want her to suck my buns and my banana and the minute she says the monkey butt i think its over sit this life sucks without roids.

I have two cousin both pimping m1t big time and im telling them it is nowhere like sustanon 250 i have 15 amps left of sustanon and winny now should i start the cycle now i dont want a bloated face how can i do a cycle where i look lean but not bloated . how would u do this or should i get my bodyfat down tell i can see abs or do the cycle now right away she loves muscle and i think if i bulk up like a gorilla she will love it .

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I don't think 15 amps of sust and some winny is going to take you from 220 up to 280 Salu

How much strength did you lose when you dropped weight?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    I don't think 15 amps of sust and some winny is going to take you from 220 up to 280 Salu

How much strength did you lose when you dropped weight?
    i bet it does.. i bet it takes him to 300+ club.

saluu is offline Banned
    i have lost a lot of strengh bro but how would u do this cycle without bloating is it possible i have diuretic as well so how would u do this cycle or should i get bodyfat down more .

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    i have lost a lot of strengh bro but how would u do this cycle without bloating is it possible i have diuretic as well so how would u do this cycle or should i get bodyfat down more .
    It would probably be a good idea to get yourself some more test Bro. 15 amps won't give you 500mg/ew for more than 7 weeks and sust takes a while to kick in.

saluu is offline Banned
    question well sus bloat me alittle or a lot i dont want to get bloated please help thanks i am throwing winny at the end thanks

Hey Saluu, why dont we help you come up with a prime lean mass cycle. Tren with some test prop and clen seems like just what the doctor ordered if you wanna lean up but still gain some mass. Heck you could even throw in your winstrol for good measure. Also...i dunno some accutane haha.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I have two cousin both pimping m1t big time and im telling them it is nowhere like sustanon 250 i have 15 amps left of sustanon and winny now should i start the cycle now i dont want a bloated face how can i do a cycle where i look lean but not bloated . how would u do this or should i get my bodyfat down tell i can see abs or do the cycle now right away she loves muscle and i think if i bulk up like a gorilla she will love it .
    Yea but if you use it like with a test/deca cycle... M1T during the kick in phase of other steroids , M1T can ad a hell of a boost, sort of like dbol ... by itself its nothing but M1T can do great things when used with other steriods .

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    question well sus bloat me alittle or a lot i dont want to get bloated please help thanks i am throwing winny at the end thanks
    Nolva, arimidex , letro all take your bloat issues away quite nicely. I thought I was growing really good on my current cycle and I only take nolva when nips get sensative.. well they started to and I did just 1 dose of nolva... dropped 7 lbs and the bloat come out overnight... puffy face returned to normal, etc. Still way ahead on the gains department and lost no major measurements but always have to remember some of the weight on the scale is not "real" but just bloating.

Thread Information