Uconish is offline Member

proof for tren ace everyday????

there are bodybuilders at my gym that take tren 3 times a week before a contest for 5 weeks and get ripped as hell. I know that their also on a bunch of other stuff, but if they take tren 3 times a week and get results that i can clearly see, why does the majority think that tren must be run at such high doses for such a long time. I think the most common mistake is people taking too much of a certain compound at a certain time. wheres the proof that running 75mg of tren EOD for 5 or six weeks wont be effective. Even anabolics 2005 says that the compound is run for a few weeks. Not 8-10.
    Im sticking with running it the way the guys at the gym do.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    for high quality lean mass gains it takes 4 weeks to peak .. and is best ED to stop breakouts and other sides.
    it works great for shows i guess because it eats fat but they prolly running win t3 and clen .
    do what you want but as hooker said this site was designed for OPTIMUM RESULTS not avg.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Uconish
    there are bodybuilders at my gym that take tren 3 times a week before a contest for 5 weeks and get ripped as hell. I know that their also on a bunch of other stuff, but if they take tren 3 times a week and get results that i can clearly see, why does the majority think that tren must be run at such high doses for such a long time. I think the most common mistake is people taking too much of a certain compound at a certain time. wheres the proof that running 75mg of tren EOD for 5 or six weeks wont be effective. Even anabolics 2005 says that the compound is run for a few weeks. Not 8-10.
    Im sticking with running it the way the guys at the gym do.
    Run it once a week if you want, but ED is optimal. A few weeks would do nothing... visible results happen around week 4, and its subtle. I wouldn't run it less than 12 weeks myself. But again, run it for 2 weeks if you want, your results will just suck thats all.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree w/ Tai and 1-cent. And if you have any problems with sides (gyno, acne, etc.) - they will be magnitudes worse from the hormone fluctuations inherent in sub-optimal injections.

If you don't suffer from sides, have it your way, dude.

Thread Information