Biglittleman is offline New Member

First time need some advise

Ok guys I weigh about 145 about 7% bf and I am 5'5 max 310 and am 21 been lifting a little over a year and so far all natural other than some 1ad when I could get it. It want to do some roids but don't want to shoot up would rather do some oral pills like a dbol stacked with some like test but again dont want to shoot up. I am pretty cut and do very little cardio and just don't look like I could bench 310 at my size I want some bulk, please help. So do you have any suggestions

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    you cant cycle w/o test unless you want to lose the majority of your gains and cause many problems...

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    gain weight naturally, dont do oral cyles. you arent ready to juice if you cant do needles! i suggest going to the diet forum and getting your diet in check too

hell yeah diet is 80% of it and gear basicaly synergizes your diet.. so start from ground 0

ROSSisism is offline Banned

Well...

There are two different groups of thought--

TEST ONLY CYCLE. You may use Test Enanthate at 250-500mgs a week, for 10 weeks, or you may use Propionate 50mg ED for 10 weeks. They will both produce dramatic gains for a first cycle. Have arimidex on hand in case of bloat/gyno, and make sure to complete a full PCT, consisting of Clomid. nolva, and tribulus extract--Tribex, Tribestan.

You may also use a mild oral/injectable such as Anavar (or Turinabol ) or Primobolan . The oxandrolone(or Turinabol) may be run at 40mgs ED for 8 weeks, completing PCT with 100mgs of clomid for 1 week, followed by 50mgs for the following 2-3. You may also use Trib. The Primbolan(enanthate) should be ran at no less than 400-500mgs. Wrap up with Clomid, nolva, and trib.

fanatic is offline Member
    Wow! You can bench 310 at 145 lbs and youve only been lifting a year and have taken no AAS? That is ... impressive.

lol i had a 5'5 buddy that was 135 and he was pressing up 365... all natty just a genetic freak still all natty cept 100lbs heavier pressing almost 6'
    but yes that is emaculent... to press more than 2x your body weight.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    you could make or buy some transdermal test creams, or run a var-only cycle, like 40-60 mgs/day for 10-12 weeks.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Ross you fn pile of dung, go away. First, if your not ready to stick, then your not ready for aas. Second, you weigh 145 lbs. Go eat something and gain some weight before you do aas. Third, while you are gaining weight to around 190 lbs, do some research on AR for first cycles. Welcome to AR.

Biglittleman is offline New Member
    I eat I eat alot before I started lifting a weighed 117 and now I weigh 145 and have for about 3 months I eat about 6 times aday meat chicken protein weight gainer you name it I have very high met. I just can't seem to gain any weight some muscle just no real weight/bulk

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    If I hear one more person say they cant gain any weight Im going to puke. What do you think aas are going to do for you? You are going to have to up your intake either way. The juice alone doesnt make you grow. Its diet, workout, etc. Go eat a bigmac if you have to, but gain some weight.

Thread Information