Angel of death is offline Senior Member

Whats your personal opinion on clen

Can it be used relatively safetly or do you stay away from it?

got fina? is offline Member
    I think anything and everything depends on the person. Theres some people that could take it no prob and theres the super rare case that will get chest pains from just one.
    Ive used it before with absolutely no prob at all. I say go for it, start slow and see how ur feeling and take it from there. The trick is to listen to what your body is telling you.
    But then again from my experinces with Clen is that its one of those steroids that dont do much unless your diet is perfect...

Good luck........

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    ECA > Clen IMO unless your in PCT Mode.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    bump for more responses

^Axxion is offline New Member
    i've seen it work great for friends and seen it not do anything for friends... just like the other guys said it depends on the person

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Its different for everyone. I know a guy that wont get shakes till 200mcg. I like it though

PumpinIron is offline Banned

Clen

Clenbuterol is not anabolic /anti-catabolic, as was previously thought, therefore, it's inclusion into PCT should not be neccesary anymore. It is an effective fat burner for a period of weeks, until it's thermogenic effects diminish.

The ECA is far more effective at burning fat and warding off muscle loss.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    OKay, here's a point. I want to know if previous drug use, such as stimulants like coke would interfere with it's efficacy. I have a friend whose GF is using it and it's been pretty ineffective. I figure it could either be that, or she didn't use benedryl prior to using the clen to reset her receptors, or that she drinks and is too undisciplined to get benefits. Anyway, I would expect something like clen (if a persons body weight ISN'T changing prior to using it) to cause a change if all other things are maintained and the clen is added. Any thoughts? But for my 3rd hand info, I have definitely seen/heard of someone using it without much positive effect, but wanted to include those potential reasons.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    PumpinIron, where exactly is this conclusive information that it isn't anti catabolic. Not that I'm committed to believing it is, but you sure do take an authoratative position on a highly debated subject.

got fina? is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    OKay, here's a point. I want to know if previous drug use, such as stimulants like coke would interfere with it's efficacy. I have a friend whose GF is using it and it's been pretty ineffective. I figure it could either be that, or she didn't use benedryl prior to using the clen to reset her receptors, or that she drinks and is too undisciplined to get benefits. Anyway, I would expect something like clen (if a persons body weight ISN'T changing prior to using it) to cause a change if all other things are maintained and the clen is added. Any thoughts? But for my 3rd hand info, I have definitely seen/heard of someone using it without much positive effect, but wanted to include those potential reasons.
    Nope i dont blame it on her prior usage of coke. Its very simple, tell her to diet.
    I love how people think steroids will cut u up just like that. Dude nothing will cut u up if ur diet isnt in perfect harmony.
    You want to bulk??? Eat tto bulk. You want to cut???? Eat to cut...

Steroids wont give u cuts, the kitchen does.

Good luck............

Thread Information