hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member

3 shots in a row hit a vein!!

that sucked tonight..i had to jab my ass 4 times to finally not hit a vein...frustrating...i was bleeding all over my bathroom floor...shiet!! 4th one went in nicely..but i could tell the damn needle was gettind duller by the 3rd try...!!

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    that sucked tonight..i had to jab my ass 4 times to finally not hit a vein...frustrating...i was bleeding all over my bathroom floor...shiet!! 4th one went in nicely..but i could tell the damn needle was gettind duller by the 3rd try...!!
    ouch!!!

znak is offline Senior Member
    I have never hit a vein in my ass. Never. I have gone through capillaries on the way in, but have never, ever, ever gotten blood in the syringe when I aspirated.

The chances of hitting three veins in you buttocks are astronomical. Did you actually get blood into the syringe during each of the three aspirations?????

Go to Vegas, you are running hot!

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    I have never hit a vein in my ass. Never. I have gone through capillaries on the way in, but have never, ever, ever gotten blood in the syringe when I aspirated.

The chances of hitting three veins in you buttocks are astronomical. Did you actually get blood into the syringe during each of the three aspirations?????

Go to Vegas, you are running hot!
    that fucing unbelivable 3 times in a row jebus help him......i cant belive u didnt change out ur pin after the 2nd time i know if i inject with the same pin twice its hard to get in without using some force

littlemac is offline New Member
    How the hell did you do that three times! Are you sure your hitting the right area in your glute? What are you using for a needle? And did you really get a rush of blood in the syringe when you drew back?

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    you def did not hit a vein 3times unless you were using same hole which means your retarded

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    you def did not hit a vein 3times unless you were using same hole which means your retarded

grendle is offline New Member
    Never done it either--prolly sh*t myself seein' all that aspirated blood

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    um wow i have never hit one before ever not anywhere but def ot in the glute.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Hard to believe bro!

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    You are f ucking insane man! Not the fact that you hit 3 veins, but that you used the same needle 4 times! If I hit a vein I immediatly switch the needle because even on the 2nd time it can become extremely dull. It hurts like a bitch if you try it again on a 2nd try, but 4th? You are the man.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman
    You are f ucking insane man! Not the fact that you hit 3 veins, but that you used the same needle 4 times! If I hit a vein I immediatly switch the needle because even on the 2nd time it can become extremely dull. It hurts like a bitch if you try it again on a 2nd try, but 4th? You are the man.
    thats funny...

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin

.....don't you win a stuffed monkey for that?

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death
    .....don't you win a stuffed monkey for that?
    haha, obviously a stuffed monkey that urinates on you too, lol

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    damn man, u luck sucked that night.

yea dude!! shit was crazy, i've never hit a vein more then once while im shooting and last night 3 times!! phucking crazy, yea the needle gets dull quick, 3rd and 4th were a mofo...took a little extra push to get those ones in. ass is a little achy but not too bad...seeing the amount of blood pouring out of my ass was alittle wicked though..!

oh yea to answer the question about aspirating..yea i aspirated all 4 times...i couldnt believe it...took it out..pushed the blood out and went again and again and again...crazy shit!!

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    Did you try to hit a spot that didnt heal from the last shot? This would make more sense. Anyone who has ever had a gusher knows exactly what I'm talking about.

well my right glute is the one i shot in last monday..there is a little scar tissue there..my other side on thurs is going to be a bitch....i got a fat lump there , i know that shit is going to hurt.

Why keep shooting in the same spots and not letting them heal? Rotate with quads and delts. Those are my 3 favorite spots. I dont know which I like more.

i've only done glutes... all of my cycles...actually tried to switch up before because of all the scar tissue..gets hard to put the needle in sometimes...but couldnt get it in my thigh...jabbed like 3 times and couldnt get more then a few millimeters in..just bled alot..after that only been doing glutes.

If you plan on having a future with AS you will eventually have to change it up. The higher you go on quads, the less it hurts and the more you can put. Just dont go too high. And always go on the outside. Try shoulders. It was scary at first for me, but just go slow with a 1" needle. They really are painless once you get it down. Seriously, that is why you got blood....youre not allowing time to heal. I have a rule of thumb: let at least a week and a half go by before sticking the same spot again, but try to wait 2 weeks. That way you are guaranteed to be healed up from the last shot. Let us know how your shots go after you decide to make a smart move and change spots.

Good luck,
    jrw

for sure..i think i'll try a different spot thurs....let ya guys now..!!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Wow... I have drew blood maybe twice, and just a drop or two. This just wasn't your day.

Thread Information