Thread: NPP and Test E

pitbull27 is offline Associate Member

NPP and Test E

If Running Nandralone Phenylprop. with Test E. in a 'bulker' instead of the classic Nandralone Deca . and Test E. bulker,(also assuming frontloading for 4 weeks with d-bol), would it be wise to wait until day 10 of Test E. injections before beginning to include the NPP? I am assuming that with the 14 day half-life of Test Ent., if you begin the NPP also from day one you would get shut down for the first few weeks until the test blood levels catch up and are consistant, (becasue of NPP's shorter 4 day half life). Also, would it also be wise to run the NPP 10 days longer, so both the test and the NPP are exiting your system about the same time?

Just curious, because if water retention is an issue with some on a Deca and test cycle, (especially when frontloading with D-bol for 4 weeks), then it seems like the NPP would be a nice alternative to keep water retention down.

Thanks in advance for the insight!

Bump.

It's been a day, so I gotta BUMP it...
    I want to get the injection schedule down on this one, (Test E. and NPP cycle).

Gills is offline Associate Member
    You would be fine to start your npp at the same time as your Test E. By the time it begins to shut you down, your test will have kicked in. It isn't like you are going to shoot your NPP, then have a limp dick right away. And no, you want to be off the NPP before the test, that way it clears your sytem before you go off the test. from what I have read, that will make your recovery easier

Like the other types of nandralone should NPP be run at 12+ weeks, or being short estered, would 10 weeks be fine???

Thanks.

Titan1 is offline Member
    No you dont heve to run Npp long because its a short ester i am running Npp/test E and Drol as a frontload the first 4w.

Thread Information