heyhey is offline New Member

sustanon or propionate

Hey guys, wondering which of the two would be better for a first cycle? I will be doing test only, and was wondering if there is a big difference between the two? Also, which of the two present a bigger problem when dealing with side effects if I decide to take 500mg/week (only once so if u can answer based onthat dose, not EOD), and should i see side effects if i only do 500mg/week

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    sust all the way!!!

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heyhey
    Hey guys, wondering which of the two would be better for a first cycle? I will be doing test only, and was wondering if there is a big difference between the two? Also, which of the two present a bigger problem when dealing with side effects if I decide to take 500mg/week (only once so if u can answer based onthat dose, not EOD), and should i see side effects if i only do 500mg/week

Don't understand the question. You are planning to do Prop or sus 500 ew in one injection, not eod?

If you want to reduce your number of injections, go with a longer ester like cyp or ethanate, but I would still recommend e3.5d. Say on Monday and Thursday or Sunday and Wednesday.

Even if you do 500 mg in one day, it is going to be two injections since you really don't want to put more than 3cc anywhere including your butt.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    If you aren't willing to inject ed or eod then you have really no choice but sust. Personally, I would ditch the sust for enanthate or cypionate if I were going with a long ester. Prop happens to be my #1 choice for test but only for those willing to inject ed.

The reason I wouldn't suggest sust has nothing to do with gains per say, but rather the inconsistency with blood levels. Don't be fooled, 4 esters doesn't make it any better than any single ester test. In all fairness though, don't be fooled by the people who tell you that you need to inject sust eod to see gains. I know plenty of guys who ran sust at 250mg 2x per week -500 total- and gained over 20lbs. Of course their diets, training routine, and dedication was spot on, but still you will see good gains off that cycle.

So to sum up, my first choice (and what happens to be my first cycle) I'd choose prop with ED injections. But if you don't think ED injects are for you then (if you can't get enan or cyp) go with sust.

Even if you do 500 mg in one day, it is going to be two injections since you really don't want to put more than 3cc anywhere including your butt.
    Well, that's not entirely true. I've put 3cc in more places than my glute. But I don't like to. But then there are guys that put 3cc for spot injects...that just doesn't happen to be my style.

S.T.F.U.A.T is offline New Member
    Dont fully understand your situation bro, if you're able to inject more than once or if you're just not prepared to? I wouldn't reccomend using steroids if you arent up for the shots, if you are then try two 1ml shots of Sus 250 each week, this was my first cycle many moons ago and i loved it. Remember you gotta eat your arse off though or without the extra calories its a waste of time.

Thread Information