Thread: What Else???

BlackStang is offline Associate Member

What Else???

I bought some var and want to start my cycle soon, 40mg/ed for 8weeks, but I was wondering if there is anything else that I could stack it with that is pretty much just as safe. I am only 19 and I was going to do a cycle but everyone convinced me not to but was suggested var since its safer then most.

Some people say I shouldn't be doing anything and others so its ok, everyone has their own opinions I guess.

Anything that I could stack it with for good results? Looking to put on some lean mass, not much water or bloat.

Thanks

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    first cycle i would run test and add var at the end to lean down.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackStang
    I bought some var and want to start my cycle soon, 40mg/ed for 8weeks, but I was wondering if there is anything else that I could stack it with that is pretty much just as safe. I am only 19 and I was going to do a cycle but everyone convinced me not to but was suggested var since its safer then most.

Some people say I shouldn't be doing anything and others so its ok, everyone has their own opinions I guess.

Anything that I could stack it with for good results? Looking to put on some lean mass, not much water or bloat.

Thanks

i would agree 19 is to young to be doing a cycle but if your going to anyway i would add test prop at 50-75mg ED

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Low dose of test for those 8 weeks..i.e. 200-250mg weekly

I forgot to mention the closing of growth plates. I know var doesn't but is there any other AAS that doesn't? This only affects height correct?

Also I was considering prop because I have heard they are good together. Doing more research on prop at the moment.
    Last edited by BlackStang; 05-30-2005 at 04:26 PM.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    test prop will close your growth plate's also using any pct would also close growth plates. no clomid nolva l-dex i think you would have to use only trib as your PCT

I have the tribulus on the way lol

I am already 6' which is taller the both my parents so I dont think i'm going to grow much taller but if I can avoid closing the plates I will definatly pick that choice, reason why I picked var.
    Last edited by BlackStang; 05-30-2005 at 04:30 PM.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i ran test when i was 19 but i was growing a beard when i was like 12-13 so eh.. i felt i was done growing and complete
    i think var shud suffice for this cycle alone at your age.

Thats what I thought but I just want to make sure because I want to get the most out of my cycle, as i'm sure anyone else would.

lol beard at 12 damn.

Are there any other steroids that don't permanitly close the growth plates besides var?

Thanks

Thats what I thought but I just want to make sure because I want to get the most out of my cycle, as i'm sure anyone else would.

lol beard at 12 damn.

Are there any other steroids that don't permanitly close the growth plates besides var?

Thanks
    we germans mature quick i guess =/
    win doesnt or any of those dht'rs i believe... NOT SURE ON THAT just seems logical to me.

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    its not test, but estro which causing the closing of growth plates.this is why women stop growing before men. so if you think about it, running an anti-e should stop this.also, i dont see how pct would do this, since it is mostly anti-e's. im getting this from william lleweyn's anabolics 2005.

thats why dhts dont cause closure

So if I ran a anti-e with my cycle I shouldn't be worried about my growth plates?

Thanks

So if I ran a anti-e with my cycle I shouldn't be worried about my growth plates?

Thanks
    dont need anti E w/ DHT's they dont aromatize.
    just a lil clom at end for 2 weeks should suffice w/ some high quality trib

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    yes, since var doesnt aromatize you shouldnt need an anti-e. i think var actually causes a small bit of extra bone growth...so you may get taller than you normally would. and theoretically, if you take roids(any) at a period very close to where your growth plates are closing(which is soon), you can end up taller than you normally would have. of course to know exactly when to time all this you will need a doc,and have fun trying to explain the situation without getting your ass chewed, but its possible.

Thread Information