Thread: Ketotifen??

GymRat05 is offline New Member

Ketotifen??

I was reading up on this stuff and it say that it has the ability to upregulate the beat-receptors that clen uses. So does this mean you wouldnt have to cycle off your clen?? If so how much keto do you need to take to get this affect?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Well you could also take benadryl... I have used this method as it looks real good in theoretical uses because of clinical studies on benadryl(and I would think ketotifen) but I did not like it and on another board a few have also tried it and did not like the results... I did think it looked real good on paper though, but will cycle two weeks on and two weeks off if I use clen at all anymore.

More people on this board who have tried the benadryl method have liked it than not. Also, it works...the research is there...it upgrades your receptors regardless of whether you "like" it.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Just because it is wrote down and a study says it upgrades receptors does not always mean that it works in the manner it should, by the theory that if it upgrades it clen will continue to have the same effect... Make up a poll and for only those who have used both methods, and see if more people than not vote. Not based on someones theory but based on experience...

People have told me it works for them. Thats good enough for me. You may want to try using T3 with your clen , perhaps, as it also upgrades beta-receptors.

Thread Information