bugzdunny is offline New Member

Exclamation my first real cycle

ok im 20 6'2 and weigh about 150. I'm skinny as a stick, been training seriously for about one year. I've done only one cycle before this and it was a dbol only cycle i only ran it for 3 weeks because of back pain gained maybe 10 lbs. kept only 5. So now I plan on doing this for my next cycle

anadrol 75 (one tablet e/d) weeks 1 - 3
    dianabol (30 mg a day) weeks 4 - 8
    test e (2cc/500 mg a wk) weeks 1 - 8
    deca (1cc/200 mg a wk) weeks 1 - 8

nolvadex (10 mg e/d) weeks 1-8
    (20 mg e/d) weeks 8- bottle is empty
    clomid this is where i need help

im open to any advice yall wanna give me let me know if im doing this shit right
    Last edited by bugzdunny; 05-30-2005 at 04:01 PM.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    why the dbol ? and Abombs?
    just run Dbol for weeks 1-4 that will more than suffice
    if you run both of those 17aa compounds i will laff when you have to search ebay for a new liver
    research
    anyways your too small to start aas WAY TOO SMALL.. you will not retain any of your gains w/o a proper foundation and will be throwing your $$ and since diet is 80% of it i would say start there and work about 2 years to get a good base before u even consider AAS

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    dont do AAS yet if you only weigh 150lbs, that is nota good idea. you will screw your joints and ligaments up hard. get a solid base frame.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    try the diet forum first at 6,2 and 150 pound's your not ready for roids yet

nolaboy43 is offline Junior Member
    personally I'd run just the dbol at 1st not both(A-bombs). Wait..I'd run tbol instead of both...cheaper and no bloat..good start strenght.

how am i not ready i been training seriously for over a year ive done my research is this a good cycle or what?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzdunny
    how am i not ready i been training seriously for over a year ive done my research is this a good cycle or what?

over a year sorry bro i'am not trying to be a tit but trying to help you. Try training for 5 year's natural get upto about 200 pound's natural. Because you will gain off steriod 's but you'll lose it all when you come off cycle. try the diet forum there's no hurry it take's time you don't just get massive over night.

dood if you trained seroius for over a year then your diet must of consisted of cheese puffs and diet cokes... because if your diet was on track you should be putting on .5-1lb a week for many months

taiboxa calm down son, i have been training for a year i never said i didnt gain anything. i gained about 10lbs naturally in one year, which was a big step for me. and it wasnt cheese puffs and diet cokes it was 3 solid meals and 3 weight gain shakes a day with snacks in between. now that i work in a physically demanding job its hard to gain weight when your burning calories 8 hours a day and then i would still have to go to the gym. so im considering this cycle too give me a little boost and then i would continue everything natural.

ty for the help stocky

so yall are saying if i taking this cycle would not help me get where i want to be at all im just looking to put on 10-15 lbs

so yall are saying if i taking this cycle would not help me get where i want to be at all im just looking to put on 10-15 lbs
    it would .. do something thats for sure lol...
    put on massive amounts of weight.. and muscle but because your so far from you genetic peak you would lose it all really REALLY fast (w/o proper base) and it would make you very depressed angry and sad all at same time

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    listen to what all these guys are saying bro, but you probably already have you mind set. you will only hurt yourself in teh long run.

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    hey try easting 5000 cal a day that will get ya growing

Quote Originally Posted by keithquig
    hey try easting 5000 cal a day that will get ya growing
    or better yet checking out the diet forum and get a good diet since food is THE MOST ANABOLIC SUBSTANCE ON EARTH

100m champ is offline Member
    6'2 150 haha thats way too small to start that kind of cycle, you gonna loose everything when you done, you gonna piss that out overnight Try getting to 180-200 naturally then consider using this cycle.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Get your friggin diet straight bro

I was 155 a year ago at 6'2" and now I'm 205. I went as high as 220 but was too bulky so I cutted down. And I'm not ready to cycle yet. You gotta get your shit straight. AS won't do shit for you. Diet will do it.

you went from 155 to 220 in one year with no juice ? 65 pounds in one year huh. wtf were you eatin? your not tellin ducktales are you.

ty everybody for your input i really appreciate it. everyone is tellin me to leave the steroids alone. i am a very muscular 150 im not just skin and bones when i took dbol i gained 10 plus pounds and kept five when i came off. so if i took this with the proper pct there is no way i can keep any of the gains? i know yall are telling me to focus on my diet but could someone plz be a little more in depth on why I should not do this cycle? I wanna go to the beach this summer. I already paid for the stuff too.

100m champ is offline Member
    ty everybody for your input i really appreciate it. everyone is tellin me to leave the steroids alone. i am a very muscular 150 im not just skin and bones when i took dbol i gained 10 plus pounds and kept five when i came off. so if i took this with the proper pct there is no way i can keep any of the gains? i know yall are telling me to focus on my diet but could someone plz be a little more in depth on why I should not do this cycle? I wanna go to the beach this summer. I already paid for the stuff too.

Your too small bro.. try getting to 180-200 naturally then condider doing a cycle

your so far from your genetic peak/potential that when you start your going to explode but when you come off you will have such a shock value on ur body from the weight gaind and lack of base that your gains will not be retained and you will be wasting your money.

You arent going to keep your gains! Its that simple.

i have been training for a year
    After a year you dont have anywhere near the proper foundation for steroids use, nor are you anywhere near your potential. The way you are fighting sound advice is evidence enough you probably arent going to listen to us, but know that most of the horror stories you hear about post cycle retention are people with the exact same foundation and training experience as you.

JustWait05 is offline Junior Member
    Dude u r nuts if u take all of that for ur first time and if u only weigh 150 then thats even more crazy i would cut back on some of that shit and go with test only or test n d-bol not the anadrol cuz it being ur first time and all u might wanna see if u have a bad reaction to them or w/e but thats just my O so do wut u want but im sure everyone else will say the same thing or somthin like it

alright i get the point im not that hard headed i know you guys know more than me
    so im just gonna have to take a loss on my money (400 dollars by the way) and step my eating up a whole lot. its gonna take forever to gain 50 pounds tho especially since i work 8 hours a day. but i aint givin up, so thanx for the help and advice

alright i get the point im not that hard headed i know you guys know more than me
    so im just gonna have to take a loss on my money (400 dollars by the way) and step my eating up a whole lot. its gonna take forever to gain 50 pounds tho especially since i work 8 hours a day. but i aint givin up, so thanx for the help and advice
    what you mean a loss? most that shyt takes while to expire... and if it gets close to exp date i guess you could compose a deceant cycle and try to run something ... =/ (that would be ill advised though)

FireBush is offline Junior Member
    Bugz think about it this way. You barely eat enough now at 150. If you get up to 170 after cycle is over how is your body going to sustain the extra 20 pounds you just put on?

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    hey man i go to school full time and work full time and i find a way to get my meals and workouts in it all about planning ahead packing ur meals the night before and finding the time to hit the gym up i wont lie its hard as hell but if u want it bad enough theres nothing thats going to stop ya and as for ur loss of money u can piut the juice up in ur closet and wait till u hit 190-200 lbs then u can take it out of the closet and do wat ya want with it

Thread Information