tempbrit is offline Member

Is it possible to get Fat while Running TREN?

Ok, cruising along with my Test/Var/Tren cycle and having awesome results. I attribute a significant amount of the success to my diet....damn I am good.

Well, then I go on a 10 day eating binge. I ate really bad, I got the protein in, but it was accompanied by Cheesecake, Chinese Food, Mexican Food, Hamburgers, the works....really got off track with work, social events and the holiday weekend. Number of reasons for this, but I was a bit concerned as this morning is the dunk day where I get my bodyfat checked. I was thinking that I was going to have added some bodyfat. 4 days prior to this binge, I checked in at 9.25% bodyfat. Typically, when I have been this lean, any serious indulgences would impact my appearance. Well after the bodyfat test, believe it or not, my bodyfat dropped down to 8.5%.

I am just curious, is it possible to get fat when you are running Tren?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If your diet and cardio aren't right, you can get fat no matter what you're running..

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    yes if your diet's shit you can gain on anything diet is key bro

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Yes, it is possible. Take in 12,000 calories ed for a few weeks and see what happens

I have been keeping up with the Cardio, but again, the diet has been horrible for the last 10 days.

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    hey sometime u need to binge to get that metabolic rate going again im not sure i would go on a 10 day binge but hey it sounds like it worked

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    My gym owner has been eating like sh*t lately on tren but is STILL getting leaner.

It seems to be a very powerful substance that leaves lots of room for dietary error in the users. This isn't to say that a cleaner more sensible approach wouldn't yield better results, because it most certainly would, but it's an amazing substance nonetheless.

~SC~

My point exactly. I am not condoning running this stuff with a horrible diet, but it does allow room for error on your diet more so than other substances.

It is a great substance, as long as you can deal with the sweating!

how bad does it make u sweat anyway im contemplating doing my first cycle of tren hex.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    People who utilize tren sweat like a whore in church.

~SC~

im definatly not taking that stuff in the summer down here in texas...im already sweatn like a beast

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    i heard it makes ya really aggresive along with the sweats, so what if im already an aggressive person?

russia dog is offline Member
    hahah dat's funny

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    i heard it makes ya really aggresive along with the sweats, so what if im already an aggressive person?

...learn to walk away when you're p1ssed off...

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~

you arent kidding and the smell is not like BO either when you sweat. Its like a pungent smell. atleast my night sweats are like that. I shower 3x a day.

what if you have night sweats and your an aggressiv person naturally?

i sweat a lot when i sleep!
    I dont use AAS, but if i did i think i would kill someone

j/k i just thikn i wuould turn into a giant ass!

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    what if you have night sweats and your an aggressiv person naturally?

i sweat a lot when i sleep!
    I dont use AAS, but if i did i think i would kill someone
    Put a powerful fan on you and up the AC. FOr some reason, I got really sweaty using tren A, but when I used tren E, I did not sweat much at all, but then again, I used the tren a in the summer and tren E in the winter, so I guess that could have something to do with it.

kfont12 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spound
    Put a powerful fan on you and up the AC. FOr some reason, I got really sweaty using tren A, but when I used tren E, I did not sweat much at all, but then again, I used the tren a in the summer and tren E in the winter, so I guess that could have something to do with it.
    So did A and E work with the same results? Is one better?

Well guys, I am running the Tren A down here is South Florida and yesterday it was very hot. Actually, I am thinking that running the Tren in the summer is a bit easier to deal with. What I mean is that people kind of expect others to sweat in the summer, in the winter if you are sweating, people are going to look at you strangely.

I shower 4 times a day. I do not think I could get away with anything less. I am not normally a sweater, but on cycle, I sweat much more than normal. The Tren takes it up a notch.

As far as aggression, I am a bit more aggressive. However, if you are an adult, I would hope that you could control yourself and simply walk away. In my mind not a negative issue. In fact, I use that aggression in the gym and I think it helps a lot.

I have my AC set at 64 degrees in my office. However, I still sweat.

I am going to post about my experience with on a Tren cycle at a swing club this weekend. Not an ideal place to venture while on a Tren cycle.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    YES DRYSOL IS MANDATORY FOR TREN USERS!!

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    im not a sweater.. and i do cardio now and it just dripps off my nose, elbows, chin lol.. im like :-\ i swear... im just working out hard today

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    With tren ace, it is important to adjust your dosage so that your sides are evident, but tolerable. No sides at all, and your dose is too low. Sides get horrible, your dose is too high. It is typically a very narrow range... minimum 50mg/ED and max 75mg/ED but of course this can vary with the individual. Just a reduction or increase of 10mg can have a noticeable effect on your sides within 4-5 days in some individuals.

My main prob with tren is the aggression... "Fina Fury" LOL. I just try to remember to count to ten. Usually I am so pissed off, I forget what I was pissed off about and who I was pissed off at, and then I'm not pissed anymore.

jasper1968 is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=My main prob with tren is the aggression... "Fina Fury" LOL. I just try to remember to count to ten. Usually I am so pissed off, I forget what I was pissed off about and who I was pissed off at, and then I'm not pissed anymore.[/QUOTE]

Out of all the compounds I have used over the years Tren A makes me pretty volitile. I work in a stressful job and I have to walk away several times a day otherwise I feel myself going into a rage. As mentioned in other posts; an adult should have self-control, however, it usually is a struggle with most people I know who use it. In fact my buddy this past weekend kicked his door handle off his car on his little rage-$$$$...I have seen it destroy relationships/marriages, friendships, expresss irrationality etc etc. For those who already have a temper experiment carefully and respect the compound. However, it is the best AS I have ever used.

[QUOTE=jasper1968]
    Quote Originally Posted by My main prob with tren is the aggression... "Fina Fury" LOL. I just try to remember to count to ten. Usually I am so pissed off, I forget what I was pissed off about and who I was pissed off at, and then I'm not pissed anymore.[/QUOTE

Out of all the compounds I have used over the years Tren A makes me pretty volitile. I work in a stressful job and I have to walk away several times a day otherwise I feel myself going into a rage. As mentioned in other posts; an adult should have self-control, however, it usually is a struggle with most people I know who use it. In fact my buddy this past weekend kicked his door handle off his car on his little rage-$$$$...I have seen it destroy relationships/marriages, friendships, expresss irrationality etc etc. For those who already have a temper experiment carefully and respect the compound. However, it is the best AS I have ever used.

Well stated Jasper.

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    With tren ace, it is important to adjust your dosage so that your sides are evident, but tolerable. No sides at all, and your dose is too low. Sides get horrible, your dose is too high. It is typically a very narrow range... minimum 50mg/ED and max 75mg/ED but of course this can vary with the individual. Just a reduction or increase of 10mg can have a noticeable effect on your sides within 4-5 days in some individuals.

My main prob with tren is the aggression... "Fina Fury" LOL. I just try to remember to count to ten. Usually I am so pissed off, I forget what I was pissed off about and who I was pissed off at, and then I'm not pissed anymore.

Uhhhh, wow. Did not know this. I feel aggression, but nothing that is uncontrollable. I sweat like Fat Lady walking up a flight of stairs in July. However, no night sweats. No acne, or any other noticeable side.

Do I need to bump up the dosage just a bit? I am not sure if I can take it if this stuff works any better. Results have been off the charts thus far.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You got sides. Sweats is sides. Furthermore, you are claiming good gains. I say your dosage is spot-on for you. Sure, if you want to, bump it up, but easy does it. A 10% increase in dosage can make a difference. You will never notice a 10% increase with most AAS, but with tren ace, you might. I think all users of tren need to get a taste of its dark side. It makes you respect it!

Thread Information