Justoid is offline Associate Member

Ging away need advice

Bros before i ask i can assure you that i am not an inexperienced newbie, i have been training and dieting for about 7 years and have 3 full cycles under my belt, all testosterone based. I know you should never do an oral only cycle for a number of reasons HOWEVER i am emigrating in about 7 weeks and want to start another cycle asap. I was looking to run an oral cycle for about 5 weeks as i dont think there is any point in running any injectibles for that short a period of time. I know you will all say i should just wait and its not worth it but the place i am going to it is virtually impossible to get any gear and i am able to get any gear i want asap. (thanks to my pharmacist girlfriend!)
    So my question is..if you absolutely had to what would you use for 5-6 weeks?
    Cheers guys

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    test suspension would be ok for about 6 week's

Justoid is offline Associate Member
    what doses should that be run at? and is it a good compound? i dont have any experience whatsosver with this- only enanthate , cyp and prop
    Best to use dbol too?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Justoid
    what doses should that be run at? and is it a good compound? i dont have any experience whatsosver with this- only enanthate , cyp and prop
    Best to use dbol too?
    you don't need d/boll as well bro. I'am not to sure about dose but i think 50mg 2 time's per day should do the trick

Thread Information