fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member

steroid question on brands

(ur prolly all gonna laugh ur asses off when u read this)

alright i really dont want my friends doin steroids being that they dont research anywhere near as much as me, but i have one friend that has done them and is planning on doing them and he came up to me w/ tha most random thing tha other day

"i heard if u take one brand of test for 5 weeks then another brand for tha next 5 weeks ull get better gains, cuz u body starts gettin used to it after a while"

i thot it was tha stupidest thing id heard in my entire life, but jus thot id ask u guys

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    I would have to agree with you... test is test IMO

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    If the second brand was higher in mg/ml ratio... he would be right because your dose just went up... But brands do not matter if they test the same amount of the specific compound; ie. testosterone cypionate is testosterone cypionate plain and simple.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Also just to add to this, if you are using cyp or enanthate it will be about 4 weeks to start seeing the benifits so he would be mistaken as after week 4-5 then you really start to see the gains, so he could be fooled by that alone.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    If the second brand was higher in mg/ml ratio... he would be right because your dose just went up... But brands do not matter if they test the same amount of the specific compound; ie. testosterone cypionate is testosterone cypionate plain and simple.

good point bro, I miised that. Definitley if the dose is different that will effect results - I was referring to same dose of some test concentration...
    Thanks for catching me on that!

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    ye were talkin about test e here, i told him it wouldnt matter cuz its long acting so he wouldnt really notice until later on, but o well, i think im jus gonna not let my friends do roids anymore unless they come on this site, cuz they jus come up w/ tha weirdest shit on me

Thread Information