nathanlgd is offline Associate Member

Having a re-think about using AS...

Hiya lads,
    I joined this forum a couple of months ago with the intention of learning about steroids and to see if steroids would be of any use to me. After reading through guides and posts and recieving good advice from a number of forum members I decided that steroids weren't for me.
    I went over to the supplement section to see if I could tune up me supplement knowledge. I was instantly attracted to 1AD and M1T with their steroid like results but as I learned more I came across Methasteron (Superdrol). Superdrols properties suited me perfectly and after much research I decided to try a cycle. I'm now at the begining of my 4th week of my 4 week cycle and so far I've had outstanding results. I was thinking of doing another Superdrol cycle (that is, after I've had plenty of time to recover - 4 weeks cycle, 4 weeks PCT = 8 weeks off after the PCT) I know that Superdrol is a methylated oral so that potential damage to my liver was a risk (as a precaution I'm taking Milk Thistle throughout and for PCT) but I was assuming that I was only going to do one cycle. Now I'm thinkng of doing another I can't help but think of the liver damage after two cycles, this has led me to reconsider injectable AS. If injectable AS "can be" less harmful than methylated orals (i.e. Superdrol) and potentialy give better results then it would make sense to reconsider right?
    So I've gathered that I more or less have to do Test E for my first cycle and the norm is to do 10 weeks because it doesn't kick in until week 4 or 5. I was hoping that you guys could help me choose something to stack with the Test. I don't like the idea of D/bol because of the large water retention and D/bol seems to be a tad extreme with the sides. Its also just another methylated oral so it sort of defeats the object. I was hoping that there was something I could take with the test that would help the water retention and help keep gains etc. Deca looks to be a good choice from what I've read but I'll leave it upto you lads and lass's
    Again, like last time, I don't mind you talking me out of this if you still think its not for me, I also don't mind if you think I'd be better doing another Superdrol cycle. Just as a couple of guidlines for you - I'd prefer to do a low dose, short peroid cycle to help minimize any harmful effects etc and my current stats are - 5' 10'', 192lb, average body fat, 22 years old.
    I look forward to your advice
    Cheers

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    a good first cycle in alot of people's eyes here is gonna be just the test e @ 500mgs/wk for 12 wks. my first cycle was test e and deca i liked the results of it but personally i think it's just up to you woth throwin in the deca or not JMO.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    wait to you are older, you have alot of natural gains you can make.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    wait to you are older, you have alot of natural gains you can make.

i agree on this one

wait and train naturel for a year or two and in the meanwhile educate youre self to see if its something you wanna do for sure.

-rodge

Do you think the Superdrol was a mistake at my age?
    I initialy intended for the superdrol to be a kick start for me. I wanted to throw on a few pounds of muscle and build from there naturaly. Now I've almost done with the drol cycle, I'd like just a litte more muscle to build on - this is where the 2nd cycle idea came from. You see, I don't want to do AS long term, I'd just like to get into a better position to build on.

bump

If I did eventualy decide to do a cycle (of test E of course) would it be ok to use a cutting steroid towards the back end of the cycle to help with the water retention? or would this be a little too much for the first cycle? (I was thinking of oral winny).

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    F#CK waiting... I hear that sh1t so much its not even funny anymore... your plenty old enough and your body is ready... I think some guys just don't want to see other people grow... do them.. im 20 and im starting my 3rd cycle.. i love this sh1t!!!

Heh, thats a bold reply
    Still would like info on the test E + winny as a first cycle (as mentioned above).
    Cheers

sharky is offline Associate Member
    i dont think you are to young. but if you are haveing to think about it i do think you should wait a little longer. now i dont think that is really going to keep you from starting so if you do here is an idea.as for the test-e. i love it. i would run it at around 500-700mg/wk for 12 weeks. i would also run deca at around 300-400mg/wk. for 10 weeks starting in week 2. i would run some nolvadex at 10-20mg/day the whole time on as well. at the end go ahead and do your clomid. have it ready to go. do not wait to get it. 100-150mg/day starting (i think) 12 days after last shot. also might want to get some hcg and i would do it as follows- first shot2 weeks after last test shot. 2000-second 5 days later at 3000-third 5 days later at 3000- and fourth 5 days later at 2000. anyone can argue my response. no hard feelings. good luck bro.

ace ventura is offline Member
    Don't start deca in week two. You should stop deca one (or two) weeks before test e to line up pct. Half life on deca is three weeks, test e is two weeks.

I think you should do a test e only cycle and forget about deca and winny. Why don't you start easy with 250-400mg/ew for 12 weeks to see how it works if you're concerned about it.

My first cycle will look something like this:

1-4 turinabol 40-50mg/ed
    1-12 test e 400-500mg/ew
    7-14 anavar 40-50mg/ed
    1-14 nolva 10-20mg/ed

pct
    14-16 nolva 20-40mg/ed
    14-16 clomid 300/100/50

Also remember milk thistle and omega 3.

Just showing you what I will do, as I think I'm going modeately safe considering what this cycle will do for me.

And I think doing prohormones and other steroid -like suplements are waste of time cause you will sooner or later do steroids if you're that interested in enhanched performance.. don't you think?
    Last edited by ace ventura; 06-03-2005 at 06:20 AM.

Thanks for the response
    Let me explain my-self a little more clearly, I've been advised against the deca by lots of people on the first cycle. So forgeting the Deca completly I was thinking of just doing the test e at 400/500mg a week for 10/12 weeks and then I was a little concerned about the water retention from the test so I was checking on how people felt about doing winny or something similar (anavar ?) to help dry out the gains a little towards the end of the test cycle. Would this be safe for a first cycle? From looking at the "effectiveness chart" on steroid .com winny looks to be very mild on sides but I've heard its great for strength and also good to help with water retention. I see some people using anavar instead of winny to give similar effects to winny but I get the impression that anavar will be a little harder on you than winny will - or am I wrong? (in terms of sides etc).
    I have omega 3's, milk thistle, nolva and clomid on hand already for my current superdrol cycle - obtaining these again won't be a problem for any future cycles. I've also noticed that vit B6 is advised on steroid.com as part of a novice cycle, what is its purpose and is it essential? I'm already taking super strength multi vitamins.
    Heres what I was thinking if you experienced lads can just look over this and advise me accordingly:-
    Test E weeks 1 to 12 at 400/500mg
    Winny tabs (or if anyone can recommend anything better?) weeks 8 to 12 at what dosage??
    Nolva at 20mg a day weeks 1 to 12
    vit b-6 (is it needed?) 200mg a day throughout cycle and pct
    PCT
    Nolva 40mg a day weeks 12 to 14, 20mg a day weeks 14 to 16
    Clomid 100mg a day weeks 12 to 14, 50mg a day weeks 14 to 16.
    Can you more experienced lads just run over that for me and tune accordingly? as well as the things I've mentioned I will also be taking omega 3's to help cholesteral throughout the cycle and for PCT. I will also take milk thistle throughout the oral section of the cycle and for PCT. Is there anything I'm missing or is there anything seriously wrong with the cycle?
    Cheers

By the way, I would much rather be safe than sorry so I'd prefer to run low but effective doses - keep this in mind
    Thanks bros!

Also ,I wouldn't mind doing 10 weeks rather than 12 if you think it will be "safer".

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Man you write alot, this is a message board. You write novels for a living? So I hope I got the jist of skimming through. You are having thoughts of not doing roids... If you even have one doubt... put down the needle, and if it is dbol - I will personally slap that sh!t out your hands.

ace ventura is offline Member
    Haha, Mesomorphyl is right..

But seriously, I've never heard anyone regret doing one test cycle or similar. People may regret messing to much but not doing a clean short cycle.

10 weeks won't be safer than 12. In fact you should do 12 to get more out of it. Many people find winny too bad on the sides (hairloss and jointpain). Never heard anyone complain on the anavar . Anavar is maybe the safest/mildest oral steroid . You should read more. Winny or anavar won't dry out water retention. Nolva can prevent bloating. B6 vitamine is to keep prolactin level down in a deca cycle (to prevent gyno).

Again, educate yourself by searching and reading. Most of the info is already there (hey, get this).

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Man you write alot, this is a message board. You write novels for a living? So I hope I got the jist of skimming through. You are having thoughts of not doing roids... If you even have one doubt... put down the needle, and if it is dbol - I will personally slap that sh!t out your hands.
    Ditto on this Meso...and on all point listed

Steroid has got to be something you undertake without uncertainty.

i.e. if you're in doubt now...you're not ready...give yourself time...and do more reading.

Info changes nearly daily...

Take your time to process as much as possible.

Let me put it like this. I was and I am going to do a cycle - I was purposley trying to sound corsious. The mean variable for me is "when", when do I do a cycle, do I do it in a month or do I wait a few years - thats the question really. And its hard to decide with half the people saying "don't do it, your too young" but not really going any further than that and then another hand full of people saying "your old enough, do it".

I'll write a new post thats more accurate as to the info I want.

Thread Information