Thread: 27 guage

Latimus is offline Banned

27 guage

Quick question hopefully i can get answered within a few mins........listen guys my buddy picked up 27 guage instead of 25......i wonder if they will still work...for test, tren , eq......if not....ill have to pick up 25s myself tomorrow.....the only thing it comes down to is me going over to his place now and getting them........he hasnt bothered to check yet......

so can 27s pass oil with test, bb, and ba mixed in there....little help bros...i was under the impression 25s were as low as it goes...

thanks, love you ar..lol

inevitable is offline Member
    isn't 27 slin pins?

i believe 28 is where slin begins....its 1 inch...and attaches to a syringe......im pretty pesimistic about the whole thing.......probably not a go eh?

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    It would be a veeerrrry slow inject. I really couldn't possibly see test running through it unless you heated it up.

25g is hard enough...
    Last edited by Whoisdaman; 05-31-2005 at 07:36 PM.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Bro needles are cheap as hell. Click the flashing banner at the top of the page and order. 25 needles w/ syringe for $6 bucks.
    Trying to inject test/eq out of a 27g is going to be more trouble then it's worth.

ya man i thought that too...****....same pin twice...oh how i hate the thought..i guess the only good thing is that i draw with a different pin...so that pin wont touch my gear again...and i use the one i used lastnight..should be ok..but ill try the 27s first....and no..i wont wait till tomorrow..thankssssss

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I personally would not go under 25 gauge those work well.

thanks guys...it actually went fine...little slower then the 25 but it made up for it by not being able to feel anything....at alll

smiler is offline Senior Member
    holly crap why am i using 22s?

ya bro get off the 22s.......good for drawing....i actually use a 20 to draw...but the problem with 22s is the fact that...if you are shooting regularly....you will build that much more scar tissue......the 25s are great and i will stick with them....but honestly the 27s were compeletly painless...but took a few mins longer....and i question the integrity of a 27.....i would hate for it to break......so ill stick with the 25...but hey...if anyone asks..if the 27 will work for test...it does....thanks again bros....night!

yea i will get 25 tomorrow, had no idea my test could get through..never even thought about it. its weird i hate sticken myself so why do i look foward to it? like i cant wait till next dose i want to but i hate it...weird

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    27 aint doing squat...

shockdaddy is offline New Member
    Hell, 25gauge is even small with any oil base like test or something, in my opinion. I have a hard time as it is with 25gauges.

right 27 aint doing squat...thats all me....5 plates a side baby....i really hope you arent calling me a liar though...it really did work...but 25 is still my choice.....

smiler....you hate the shots..but love having it in ya....its like you hate working but love getting a pay check..its not weird...its when you start to like the shots that it gets weird.....i remember this one guy on AR who said when he was off cycle he used to stick a needle in himself every once in a while......with nothing in it...just because he liked it...now thats ****ed

Will_1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    right 27 aint doing squat...thats all me....5 plates a side baby....i really hope you arent calling me a liar though...it really did work...but 25 is still my choice.....

If 27's work then why are 25's still your choice? I personally wouldn't mind taking a little more time injecting. Less damage sounds good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Latimus

smiler....you hate the shots..but love having it in ya....its like you hate working but love getting a pay check..its not weird...its when you start to like the shots that it gets weird.....i remember this one guy on AR who said when he was off cycle he used to stick a needle in himself every once in a while......with nothing in it...just because he liked it...now thats ****ed
    lol no cant see myself sticking for fun

Thread Information