TNbb06 is offline Junior Member

need some help! new to posting, bare with me.

question number 1...so ive got my sus preloaded, but something has come up and i wont be able to start the cycle when planned...should I be worried about the test goin bad? how long is its life?

question number 2...im sure its normal when changing your diet for your stomach to get upset, i was wondering if diarrhea 10-20 minutes after eating or drinking something cuts down on the nutrient intake...after takin cell mass and a shake off 2 eggs, scoop of protein, 1 cup of whole milk, 2 tbs of pb and some choc syrup i tend to get diarrhea...am I absorbing the nutrients?

locutus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TNbb06
    question number 1...so ive got my sus preloaded, but something has come up and i wont be able to start the cycle when planned...should I be worried about the test goin bad? how long is its life?

question number 2...im sure its normal when changing your diet for your stomach to get upset, i was wondering if diarrhea 10-20 minutes after eating or drinking something cuts down on the nutrient intake...after takin cell mass and a shake off 2 eggs, scoop of protein, 1 cup of whole milk, 2 tbs of pb and some choc syrup i tend to get diarrhea...am I absorbing the nutrients?

BSN Cellmass and Noxplode both give me the runs bro. It sucks

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    The test won't go bad, but I would be worried about it eating away at the stopper. I wouldn't leave it in there for more than 2 weeks.

TNbb06 is offline Junior Member
    they will do that for the first week or so...you get use to it, i hadnt had a problem in a few weeks with the bsn stuff

Thread Information