letsgetserious is offline Junior Member

Is this a possibility?

I am running prop eod @ 125 mgs, this is my first injectiojs ever so i was gettin pain in my glutes pretty bad, enough to make me cringe with every step or sitting down, i jsut oke my 5th shot today and actually fell pretty good, no pain so was my body jsut sayin WTF is this sh*t in me the first couple of times and now gettin used to it becasue i feel releived about the pain

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    yes some people get used to prop pain but not me it fcuking kill's me i hate using it

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I get used to prop after about 10 days. then I can put it anywhere with no problems. But those first days are killer.

JnbGonz2 is offline Junior Member
    hey symatech,,,have u ever cut yuir prop with say EQ? does that help at all,,,??

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JnbGonz2
    hey symatech,,,have u ever cut yuir prop with say EQ? does that help at all,,,??
    maybe b12... but not eq.

JnbGonz2 is offline Junior Member
    so did b12 or eq lessen the pain drastically?? i know hooker said sum ppl use eq n prop,,i gotta shoot that stuff 2 and i heard it hurts

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    no i never cut the shots. but lots of guys cut their prop with any number of things (sterile oil, b12, other aas). It should lessen the pain, but I've never cared enough about it to bother.

I'd give it about 10 days or so and just use a heat pad when it gets bad. See if you don't get used to it. If you don't and the pain is just killing you then go ahead and cut the prop. This is my opinion on the matter, but certainly not the only way to do things.

inevitable is offline Member
    for most people prop hurts... but it subsides after a couple days (unless ur one of those unlucky guys) if hurts again just make sure u massage the spot and u could use a heating pad for about 30 mins then u should be good.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I just suck it up, it stops hurting after the first couple of injections. Let the injection sites grow used to the shots. Im doing a prop/tren combo in the same shot ed, sure it hurts cause I started 4 days ago but by next week it'll start to lessen.

BTW: forgot to tell you this. Run the syringe filled w/ prop under hot water for 1.5-2 min. Keep the needle cap on so no tap water runs over the needle. It will warm up the gear and will make it alot easier to dissapate after injection. The prop should become kinda watery in texture and inject alot easier and be more painless.
    Last edited by Whoisdaman; 05-31-2005 at 05:06 PM.

inevitable is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman
    BTW: forgot to tell you this. Run the syringe filled w/ prop under hot water for 1.5-2 min. Keep the needle cap on so no tap water runs over the needle. It will warm up the gear and will make it alot easier to dissapate after injection. The prop should become kinda watery in texture and inject alot easier and be more painless.
    agree

Thread Information