Wooh is offline New Member

Another new guy.

Hey guys. Just another new guy here. After lurking for about 2 weeks I decided to register an account.

<Stupid question removed, sorry =)>

Thanks in advance.

Ivan.
    Last edited by Wooh; 07-07-2005 at 08:36 PM.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, welcome to AR.

2 months of lifting naturally isn't even close to being enough. Most guys lift for years before taking the plunge!!!!! DO NOT start steroids for a long time bro. It would be a horrible mistake.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooh
    Hey guys. Just another new guy here. After lurking for about 2 weeks I decided to register an account.

Next week I will be going on Anthony Ellis' 'hardgainer' plan, where I will be eating about 400 calories every 3 hours and hit the gym 3 times a week for 70 minutes each session. This will go on for 2 months, which will give me enough time to get used to eating properly (30% protein, 40% carbs, 30% fats) and get oriented enough around here to do a 6 week cycle of juice.

As you can tell, I am one of those people who are new to weight lifting and are just starting out. What do you think of my approach? Should I lift naturally for 2 months, or do you recommend doing a cycle right off the bat?

Thanks in advance.

Ivan.
    did you just start to lift, how old are you, how much experience do you have lifting? how old are you? how much do you know about gear? all these are major factors. my advice to anyone is train naturla until you can't gain anymore, than consider going to gear.

Thread Information