jetter is offline Junior Member

Can u run Test E with Var?

Can u run these 2 steroids together in a cycle....since test e will give u the muscle gains and var will trim you down. Are these 2 a good cycle together?

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I've run var with test e - it's a good combi, but i found i got more of vars' benefits using it with prop (ie less bloat)
    the var wont really ''trim you down'', but with a good diet it will help you trim down & keep hardness & size
    To get the most out of var + test e you could run it with some letro or ldex

jetter is offline Junior Member
    Ok well im 6 4 215 and i want to trim down but gain some more muscle to but i want to get cut more then to get bulky...i am still doing lots of research before i do any AAS but i just want to know what are some good ones to do and what will give me a some size but will cut me down..

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    to do and what will give me a some size but will cut me down..
    diet & cardio will steer your results more than AAS choice, but var + prop or tbol + prop are my favourites for lean gains, having said that most people here will prolly say it's best to do a bulking cycle then a cutter - it's more easier & more efficient than trying to loose fat & gain muscle at the same time (this requires an absolutely spotless diet + training & even then is pretty hard to do)
    I wont use it (hair issues), but alot of people swear by tren for this sort of thing.

Thread Information