Thread: Helios

Kristopher22 is offline Associate Member

Helios

trying to find someone who has used this product, Clen /Yohimbine.... I have a good deal on it but the guy doesn't know enough about it. It is a spot reducer so my question is do you site inject?? And if you do would you use an insulin pin?? Any info is appreciated. Cheers.

I guess nobody knows anything about this "amazing" helios product? I guess I'll leave it with my buddy if nobody knows anything. Cheers.

ALF
    ALF is offline New Member
    this is messed up i cant send you a pm since i dont have "sufficient previliges". bro i need to get my hands on this stuff asap. are you getting yours from generic supplements or did you menage to come across some QFS helios? please pm me i would really appreciate it. alternatively you can send me an email to [email protected] thanks bro.
    i have read a few good reviews. of course its not nearly effective as pgf2a or lipostabil, yet you will get decent results.

ALF
    yes the injections are subq, you should inject the problem areas with an insulin pin, but make sure not to inject to close to the belly button. if you inject too much at once you might develop small lumps that dissapear after a few days.

p0d0078 is offline Associate Member
    The ratio in 1 bottle (50ml bottle) is 40 mcg of clen and yohimbine hcl5.4 mg per ml. You are not supposed to inject more than 1 ml in to one spot you need to inject 1 to 3 ml .I don't feel like getting all technical but helious melts the fat into your blood stream and you need some cardio to get rid of it. There has been something reported of 7% body fat lost thx to Helios. Also helious has the same common sides of clen like shakes, migranes, etc. If you need more info there is a bunch in the book anabolic 2004 and 05.

ALF
    i dont mean to be a ball buster but guys seriously could someone point me in the right direction? after all both substances are legal. its only illegal to inject it, you can also drink it and still get results.

ALF you are not going to get answered in an open forum, and since you sadi your PM don't work ask your source about it. If our source doesn't have it well there is nothing i can do or you maybe the veterans

ALF
    thanks

ALF
    thanks ill keep looking

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    dude i know about it, you gotta inject it sub Q straight up, if you want the info man send me a pm and let you know everything you need to know about HELIOS, i gotta run to the gym though... let me know... go o your pm does not work? retarted. okay go to uk-muscle.co.uk and make a post about it on that forum, i know some real knowledgeable guys over there that are on it right now and will tell you what you need to know. good luck.

ALF

yep that's pretty much where i got my info from and othere forums

Thx Mates!

Thread Information