Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

40mg Dbol/Day for 2 weeks, Just got GYNO ! started Sus+Deca today - No Nolva !Help

Hello guys, started 40mg per day dbol for past 2 weeks planed on startin 500mg sus + 400mg deca per week from last week but only just got it today... anyway i planed on runnin 40mg dbol per day for 4 weeks with Sus and Deca for 8 weeks then Clomid but i have gyno allready, i got it last cycle i did mildly but it seamed to vary from week to week.

I have never had it this fast, what should i do...? I do not have any Nolva to hand and i find it hard to get hold off...Any alternatives or suggestions ? Maybe lower Dbol ?

Is 30mg per day sufficient with Sus and Deca gains wise ?

Any help would be much appreciated

Tnx

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i think if you got it off d/boll then sust is also going to make it worse get some nolva and letro ASAP bro

Kristopher22 is offline Associate Member
    Get Nolva/Letro quick. You can buy it right through this web site. Pretty fast, reliable shipping.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    You can geat you Nova at this link Bro> http://www.anabolicreview-research.com/

^Axxion is offline New Member
    theres some stuff you can get at GNC that does the same exact thing as nolva... but cant remember the name... ummmm shit

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Just for the rest of the people reading this... probably not a good idea ignoring the necessity of having the sh1t on hand BEFORE the problem starts. I would think avoiding the $40 preemptive purchase to risk an unscheduled breast augmentation might fall under the category of ignorant. BUT! Not a flame, I just think people should be a little bit more prepared for what I deem one of the WORST potential side effects...

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Just for the rest of the people reading this... probably not a good idea ignoring the necessity of having the sh1t on hand BEFORE the problem starts. I would think avoiding the $40 preemptive purchase to risk an unscheduled breast augmentation might fall under the category of ignorant. BUT! Not a flame, I just think people should be a little bit more prepared for what I deem one of the WORST potential side effects...
    Amen!!!

Bonus: Download this free Ultimate Research Guide
To Anabolic Steroids that will show you to choose the best steroids for your goals, the best cycles and more. It is 396 pages of knowledge at your fingertips.

Thread Information