Prod is offline Junior Member

Test-cyp/Deca/D-bol cycle - 12 weeks

This will be my first cycle, i have done a 1-ad/4-ad cycle before and was happy with the results.

Test-cyp/500mg week (1-12weeks)
    Deca /400mg week (1-12weeks)
    D-bol/30mg week (1-4weeks)

Nolva on hand And clomid PCT.

Ill be supplementing with creatine, glutamine, Whey protein, Milk thistles,liver tabs, Multivitamins.

5000 calories daily and 350+ protein(alot of protein for ground beef) Im mainly focused on calories in protein to help me grow. A shitload of water especialy during the 4 weeks of d-bol.

My last weeks with the test-cyp and deca my buddy (who has alot of cycles under his belt) will teach me how to come off slowly in order to keep gains and not be depressed come PCT.

Stats:

6'3"
    220lbs
    17" arms
    4 years training
    Dumbell bench: 120lbs x 10
    315lbs x 12 squats
    90lbs x 8 dumbell shoulders

Im looking for mass with the cycle and not really strenght so im really focused on calories, protein and intensity in the gym.

Any tips/comments welcomed

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Save the d-bol and deca for the future, start with a test only cycle, test/deca for your 2nd and test/deca/d-bol on your third

JohnnyB

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prod
    This will be my first cycle, i have done a 1-ad/4-ad cycle before and was happy with the results.

Test-cyp/500mg week (1-12weeks)
    Deca /400mg week (1-12weeks)
    D-bol/30mg week (1-4weeks)

Nolva on hand And clomid PCT.

Ill be supplementing with creatine, glutamine, Whey protein, Milk thistles,liver tabs, Multivitamins.

5000 calories daily and 350+ protein(alot of protein for ground beef) Im mainly focused on calories in protein to help me grow. A shitload of water especialy during the 4 weeks of d-bol.
    If you do the cycle you mention at those doses and the creatine, whey and ect... Watch out, you grow like CRAZY on that. Some people say do the dbol on the first 4 weeks.. I would say... you havent tried doing the dbol at the LAST 4 weeks of the cycle. You'd really change clothes sizes doing that! Even M1T in the last 4 weeks can had a crazy boost to that deca/test.

As far as what the other guy said... well you could also consider lowering deca to 250 mg... it is a good first deca/test cycle dose and most doing this grow like crazy as well.

So you think running deca for 250mg/week for week 1-12 would be better? And adding d-bol for the last 4 weeks also, so go week 1-4 30mg d-bol, week 5-7 off, week 8-12 30mg d-bol?

bump

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    also run the test for a week longer than the deca atleast, id do the deca wks 1-10 or 11, and the test wks 1-12. jmo

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LD_18
    also run the test for a week longer than the deca atleast, id do the deca wks 1-10 or 11, and the test wks 1-12. jmo
    yeah, run the test a week longerthan the deca .. to make the lives of the drug, end at the same time..
    end ur deca wk 11.. run test to wk 12

Thread Information