wmumuscleman is offline New Member

newbie test user

im taking 600 mg of test per week. Why does it hurt so bad after the shot. like 1 day after for 3 days my leg is killing me, any suggestions. when should i train legs

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    what test are you taking?

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    need more info bro, about your pins, and your test..
    then more of us can help u out

its just says testostorone, its a injectable at 300 mg/cc

I dont know the exact size of my needle but it didnt hurt going in it was like 24 hours later. I cant walk up the stairs it is bad.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wmumuscleman
    its just says testostorone, its a injectable at 300 mg/cc
    THats great...your shooting yourself with drugs and do not know what it is or what ester your test is bound to.

hey man its my first freaking cycle, i mean he said it was a long chain ether is all he said, he said take test cause it is the basis of all cycles. he said the potancy has to do with it, cause of benzul achool. any help on reducing pain

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    dont mean ot be rude dude..
    but thats abso-fvckin-lutely retarded.. no education before cycling..
    your gonna get cut up for that bro - big time. flamed.
    i cant believe u dont know what ur taking, how to take it, and anything about your pins - this is incredible lmfao

wow, i realize you guys know a lot, i wish insteed of making fun of me yo could help me out a little. Im sorry I dont know the exact gauge of my needles or what test it is. but could you help me out. it is a long ester , please help

wow, i realize you guys know a lot, i wish insteed of making fun of me yo could help me out a little. Im sorry I dont know the exact gauge of my needles or what test it is. but could you help me out. it is a long ester , please help
    I am amazed you are sticking yourself, do not know the ester, do not know the needle size, etc. THis tells me you did no research or have any understanding of what you are doing. I am not sure what kind of help you are looking for. You are doing this all wrong.

dear dick heads thanks for the critcism. the advice im looking for is to DO WITH THE PAIN THANKS

dear dick heads thanks for the critcism. the advice im looking for is to DO WITH THE PAIN THANKS
    Yeah this will get you far newbie.

If anyone is a dickhead, it is a moran like you that is injecting himself with chemicals he knows nothing about. Fortunately people like you will usually do something that will elliminate them from the gene pool. Nothing like Darwinian genetics.

im just saying im asking for advice, dude its long ester testrone what else do you want the needle size well i didnt buy those online, he had different boxes on them. The bottle is testorone i said 300 mg/cc or ml. it is very strong. im soooo sorry i dont know what kind it exectly is but I DO KNOW ENOUGH THAT TESTORONES ARE SIMILAR

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    the first time hurts. test300 hurts a little. the first time in conjunction with test 300 will hurt.

im just saying im asking for advice, dude its long ester testrone what else do you want the needle size well i didnt buy those online, he had different boxes on them. The bottle is testorone i said 300 mg/cc or ml. it is very strong. im soooo sorry i dont know what kind it exectly is but I DO KNOW ENOUGH THAT TESTORONES ARE SIMILAR
    testosterones are not similar, testosterones are the same. It is the ester that is different. Some cause pain and some don't. It is also the BA content that can cause pain. It sounds as though you are using a home brew or ugl. IF so, it may be a high BA content. In short there are severla variables and without knowing the ester, brand, needle size, etc...we can't really offer much help.

finally someone smart, thanks. any tips for making it less sore

he said the bezol alchool was going to be strong because of the strong solution, since it is a long chain ester, but i guess im looking for ways to take down the pain, tylenol or ice or massage

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    finally someone smart, thanks. any tips for making it less sore
    Bro - I am not trying to be mean nor do I think any of the guys above are either but if I were you i would store that test in a dry area for umm i would say 4-6 months then i would read the diet and fitness forum to create a workout/diet plan that fits your goals.

A the end of the 6 months of disciplined diet and training, i would then research this forum to see if/what gear is right for you.

By the way what are your stats?
    height
    etc......?

he said the bezol alchool was going to be strong because of the strong solution, since it is a long chain ester, but i guess im looking for ways to take down the pain, tylenol or ice or massage
    IF you can't take the pain of the BA, then an alternative is getting sterile oil or injectable B-12 and cutting down with that.

im 24, 6'3, 280 lbs. im not looking for an easy way out just trying to bulk up. im on diet and all that.

im 24, 6'3, 280 lbs. im not looking for an easy way out just trying to bulk up. im on diet and all that.
    bodyfat%? I would love to see your diet. post it up in the diet forum.

15% I can eat anything all day long and not gain fat

I ear around 4-5000 cals per day. I always eat protien and get whatever with it. I eat fast food atleast 1/7 meals a day. I also drink weight gainer instead of whey shakes with 1/2 and 1/2 insteed of milk

I ear around 4-5000 cals per day. I always eat protien and get whatever with it. I eat fast food atleast 1/7 meals a day. I also drink weight gainer instead of whey shakes with 1/2 and 1/2 insteed of milk
    fast food and weight gainer, you need to work on this diet or your going to get the wrong kind of bulk.

i knew it.......bro if you change your diet to something like the bulking sticky in the diet forum, my bet is that you will see a dramatic result in lean muscle gain in the next 3-6 months.....here is the thread bro - good luck to you...

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

xpijeonx is offline Associate Member
    15% doesnt sound like you can eat anything you want, to me anyway.

I am a newb too. been readin on here for a few years. Way more to learn then info to put in at this point and probably forever, haha. However you are not helping anyone help you. You dont know the guage, havent mentioned length. Have you talked to your "supplier" to find out what esther it is?

HELP EVERYONE HELP YOU....

I appericte the help but I would lose 20-30 pounds in that time with a diet like that, I have like the fastest metablism of any I know. I need atleast 4000 clas in my diet

I appericte the help but I would lose 20-30 pounds in that time with a diet like that, I have like the fastest metablism of any I know. I need atleast 4000 clas in my diet
    no chance in hell will u loose 20-30 on the bulking sticky....no way bro....all i can say is try it and see how your body reacts...you may be suprised.

dude trust me like it flustates the hell out of me here is an exampe of what i eat in a day

meal

10 eggs whole
    7 pancakes w syrup
    water

2 cans tuna w oatmeal and 4 tsbs olive oil

mcdonalds
    3 1/4 pnd w cheese
    1 large fry
    1 coke
    2 apple pies

LIFT

cell tech w weightgainer

2 chicken breast w brown rice and broccli

3 hamburgers w cheese and whole wheat buns

weigh gainer with 1/2 and 1/2 instead of milk

8(middle of the night)
    20 raw(pasterized) egg whites
    4 tsbl olive oil

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    holy schnikes batman! thats alot of food!

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    thats alot of food lol

but u were talking bout test corking u
    i really believe it depends on the body it is going to give u this sort of pain everytime u inject test
    2 of my friends take test one gets no pain at all one is in pain for 2 to 3 days :/
    i believe it depends on the body.
    but i aint no expert im probably wrong but thats what i believe.

Thread Information