Thread: Var As A Bridge

tallyjuice is offline Member

Question Var As A Bridge

Hooker wrote the bottom two paragraphs. Contrary to what I've heard, you are saying that you can use 5-10mg/day as a bridge? Will var definately work as a bridge?

"So why else may you keep such a high proportion of what you gained on ‘var? Well, I think it may be due to it’s relatively light impact on the HPTA, which brings me to my final point; Anavar will not totally shut down your HPTA, especially at lower doses (unlike testosterone , which will eventually do this even at a 100mg dose, or deca which will do it with a single 100mg dose). This could be due, at least partly, to the fact that Anavar doesn’t aromatize (convert to estrogen).
    Serum testosterone, SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin), and LH (Leutinizing Hormone( will be slightly suppressed with low doses of Anavar, but less than with other compounds. FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone) , IGF1 (Insulin Like Growth Factor 1) and GH (Growth Hormone ) will not be suppressed with a low dose of Anavar and LH will even experience a “rebound” effect when you stop using anavar (3) If your endocrine system and HPTA are funtioning normally, you should be able to use anavar with minimal insult to it, and can even keep most of your values within the normal range (5).

Thus, Anavar may even be ideal for use in bridges between cycles, (at very low doses under 10mgs perhaps)."

no one?

PumpinIron is offline Banned

No

Although bridging is still fairly common practice--it should not be.

The HPTA must be afforded the proper amount of time to fully recover. This means undergoing periods with no anabolic /androgenic steroids whatsoever--not even var.

If one still chooses to bridge, oxandrolone at a dose of 15-20mgs would be optimal. Some people use 5-10mgs of Dianabol , but dianabol is far more androgenic than anavar . Primo would be a better choice than dianabol IMO.

cool, but I think hooker was saying that any more than 10mg will shut you down. Do you think 10 can be used as a bridge?

no

As little as 2.5mgs supress you.

Effect of low dose oxandrolone and testosterone treatment on the pituitary-testicular and GH axes in boys with constitutional delay of growth and puberty.

Crowne EC, Wallace WH, Moore C, Mitchell R, Robertson WH, Holly JM, Shalet SM.

Department of Endocrinology, Christie Hospital Trust, Manchester, UK.

OBJECTIVE: To investigate the effect of low dose oxandrolone and testosterone on the pituitary-testicular and GH-IGF-I axes. DESIGN: Prospective double-blind placebo-controlled trial. PATIENTS: Sixteen boys with constitutional delay of growth and puberty (CDGP) with testicular volumes 4-6 ml were randomized to 3 months treatment: Group 1 (n = 5), daily placebo: Group 2 (n = 5), 2.5 mg oxandrolone daily or Group 3 (n = 6), 50 mg testosterone monthly intramuscular injections with assessment (growth, pubertal development and overnight hormone profiles) at 0, 3, 6 and 12 months. MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES: LH and GH profiles (15-minute samples) were analysed by peak detection (Pulsar), Fourier transformation and autocorrelation. Testosterone levels were measured hourly and insulin , SHBG, IGF-I, and IGFBP-3 levels at 0800 h. Statistical analysis was by multivariate analysis of variance for repeated measures. RESULTS: LH and testosterone parameters increased significantly with time in all 16 (LH AUC, P < 0.001; peak amplitude, P = 0.02; number of peaks, P = 0.02; testosterone AUC, P = 0.02; morning testosterone, P = 0.002). In Group 2, however, LH and testosterone parameters decreased at 3 months followed by a rebound increase at 6 and 12 months. SHBG levels were markedly reduced at 3 months (P = 0.006) and a wider range of dominant GH frequencies was present although GH AUC was not increased until 6 months, with an increase in GH pulse frequency but not amplitude. IGF-I levels were increased at both 3 and 12 months. In Group 3, pituitary-testicular suppression was not apparent, but GH levels increased with an increase in GH amplitude at 3 and 12 months. CONCLUSION: Oxandrolone transiently suppressed the pituitary-testicular axis and altered GH pulsatility. Testosterone increased GH via amplitude modulation.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Okay, lets clarify, as I was about to post this question when I realized the thread was already in action.

Bridge? As in, DURING PCT? WHOA! LET ... ME .... KNOW!

This would be an awesome way to preserve gains if so. But lets try to get some agreements from people regarding the dosage.

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    imo its a dangerous boat to float bros

anyone else?

there must be some more opinion here.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    yeah man bridging sux..

can u bridge at 10mg/day without shutting down hard.

listen

It seems that you are searching for an answer that you want to hear. We already told you, I posted studies demonstrating that even oxandrolone is supressive--which, in any degree whatsoever, is detrimental to PCT. Bridging is for those who are afraid to come off the juice buddy.

Just run a proper PCT and make this newly aquired muscle PERMENANT--this is the goal.

Slow and steady.

The tourtise always wins.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpinIron
    It seems that you are searching for an answer that you want to hear. We already told you, I posted studies demonstrating that even oxandrolone is supressive--which, in any degree whatsoever, is detrimental to PCT. Bridging is for those who are afraid to come off the juice buddy.

Just run a proper PCT and make this newly aquired muscle PERMENANT--this is the goal.

Slow and steady.

The tourtise always wins.
    unless he gets smooshed trying to cross the road

You are right. I will do it natty.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    take the dbol at 10mg in the morning when you wake up, that is your testoserone spike!! your actually tricking your body into believing that it is producing that spike...but dont bridge in my opinion..do pct and take time off from cycle.

cool guys. Thanx

Not true

Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    take the dbol at 10mg in the morning when you wake up, that is your testoserone spike!! your actually tricking your body into believing that it is producing that spike...but dont bridge in my opinion..do pct and take time off from cycle.
    This is nonsense--this has NEVER been verified in any scientific forum whatsoever. Taking any foreign androgen at anytime will cause inhibition. Bill Roberts first introduced the "Morning dose" theory, however, it simply does not pan out in the real world.

as much as i hate being off cycle... you gotta do it.

Anavar (and dbol ) leave ou with some hpta function...i.e. they don't shut you off totally. I think you may be able to get your hpta to within low/normal range while using low doses of them and alongside a very agressive PCT,

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    IMO, there is no such thing as bridging.

"Bridging" as you are trying to do is nothing more than a light cycle.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    he is asking how to bridge..this is a common method used for briding...in the morning you test levels are higher then throughout the day..that is proven...when your coming off a cycle..and you give your body that spike...you can defintely trick yourself. but like i told him..he should just do his pct and and wait.

Quote Originally Posted by PumpinIron
    This is nonsense--this has NEVER been verified in any scientific forum whatsoever. Taking any foreign androgen at anytime will cause inhibition. Bill Roberts first introduced the "Morning dose" theory, however, it simply does not pan out in the real world.

Thread Information