Thread: buckners back!!

buckner is offline New Member

buckners back!!

hey guys im new to the forum but my buddies tell me your all great. Im starting up my first cycle again and was wondering if i could get some advice on the set up of my first cycle. this is how it is,im goin on week 2 of a 10 week cycle running Test E/600mg, D-Bol cycle/30mg/day, Nolvadex -20mg/day, and some Vit B-6/200mg/day. Again its been a while so if i could get some feedback i would apreciate it. oh ya i just turned 30, 6' 2'' 20% BF. I also was wondering about liquid clomid for pct??? thanks guys

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    before ur first cycle.. i'd diet down naturally, to get a decent bf%.. then bulk up with your anabolics.. thats my opinion bro. get down to like 12% (under 15% imo is a must).. then giver with the gear.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    educate youre self a bit more before you start juicin,there is plenty of info here.

good luck,

-rodge

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by buckner
    hey guys im new to the forum but my buddies tell me your all great. Im starting up my first cycle again and was wondering if i could get some advice on the set up of my first cycle. this is how it is,im goin on week 2 of a 10 week cycle running Test E/600mg, D-Bol cycle/30mg/day, Nolvadex-20mg/day, and some Vit B-6/200mg/day. Again its been a while so if i could get some feedback i would apreciate it. oh ya i just turned 30, 6' 2'' 20% BF. I also was wondering about liquid clomid for pct??? thanks guys
    to answer your second question, IMO clomid is a MUST for PCT.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    ummm yeah research ALOT and how long you runnin dbol ?!

Thread Information