Rookie Humper is offline New Member

Question Novice needs Guidance

hey guys ... im new here ....
    i have a couple of questions and these may sound really dumb but i would appreciate it if you guys answer my Qs to the best of your ability ...

i have been lifting weights off and on for 3 years ... i am 5'8" 255lbs ... most of my body fat is in the belly and thighs but i dont look like a fat-slob rather i look big and wide ... im not good at dieting cuz i love food (pizza, cheesesteaks etc) and that i am guilty of ... but i try to do good amounts of cardio with my weights ...

now i have had very few gains as far as muscles go and i have made up my mind about experimenting with steroids .... i REALLY dont want anybody to try and convince me to stay natural cuz i am definitely gonna give steroids a shot .. no second thoughts .... BUT i would rather do it with some advice from the experienced people here !

questions :

1) my freinds (who are roid users) have told me about Dianabol and i have read up a LOT on the subject of steroids and in particular Dbol . I plan on doing a dbol-only cycle with 20mg/day Monday-Friday (none on weekends) for 6 weeks. I wont bridge and will keep off for about 6-8 weeks. Is this OK ?
    and why is a dbol only cycle not recommended ? (my buddies, who are experienced, have told me that as a novice i should do just one steroid at a time in the beginning rather than stacks). Wht do you guys think about this ?

2) since i ama big guy with muscle and fat, will doing steroids make me look "fatter" or will it make my muscle look bigger ? will my gains with something like dbol be fat-mass or muscle-mass ?

3) i have heard about dbol reatining a lot of water. does this mean that while on my cycle i will look big and then when off i will look normal again ? i mean, will using dbol not give me ANY permanent muscle mass ?

4) i am absolutely positively terrified with needles. So i will never use a syringe to inject any steroid. With that being said i dont want to be told to just "stick to natural" or "give your roids to somebody that is not a pussy". Now, if i stick to a cycle of dbol or Primobolan Tabs will that make me big as far as muscle mass goes ? will the growth in muscle get rid of some of my fat ?

5) i dont want to do stack for now. would it be wise to do a cycle (6 weeks) on dbol, take 6 weeks off and then do a cycle with Primobolan Tabs (6 weeks) and take 6 weeks off and then start all over again ?? how will my gains be ?

6) I am working on a better diet but sometimes i cant avoid pizza. Will the extra pounds that i put on with steroids make me look fat or will it look more like i am packing on muscle mass ?

7) i dont have a source and dont know anybody at my gym that can help me. So i will ultimately buy off of websites that i have found on Yahoo! search. Would any of you be willing to let me PM you the websites i plan on buying from and all i want as an answer is either a Yay or a Nay . I wont ask you for a source but just want to run my list of websites thru any of your helpful folks.

8) 2 of my friends have had great gains from Animal Stak. They swaer by it. Is Animal Stak an anabolic steroid stak or what ? Is it any good as a mass-builder ?

I know that those are a LOT of questions but i would rather embark on this experiment with some knowledge. I have already done loads and loads of reading up on steroids and related information. But now i would like some real-world feedback and i hope you guys can help me with that.

THANKS GUYS !!!!!!!
    Last edited by Rookie Humper; 05-31-2005 at 11:32 PM.

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    Dbol only is a BAD idea bro for a few reasons. one, yes u will put on some fairly nice gains but once u come off then u will lose close to if not all of what u gained unless you add some test in there. oral only cycles arent good bro, they r extremly harsh on your liver. if your are so set on just orals then personally i wouldnt advise the use of AS, eventhough u dont wanna hear it. jst do a test cycle for your first. test e or c 500mg/wk for 12 weeks, seperate in into 2 injections 250 mg/injection and of course pct. another thing, if your diet isn't in check then you will not b satisfied with ANY type or roids. jmo

1) my freinds (who are roid users) have told me about Dianabol and i have read up a LOT on the subject of steroids and in particular Dbol . I plan on doing a dbol-only cycle with 20mg/day Monday-Friday (none on weekends) for 6 weeks. I wont bridge and will keep off for about 6-8 weeks. Is this OK ?
    and why is a dbol only cycle not recommended ? (my buddies, who are experienced, have told me that as a novice i should do just one steroid at a time in the beginning rather than stacks). Wht do you guys think about this ?
    Dbol only cycles are not recommended because your gains wont be well kept, and you'll look like crap. You can do ALOT better than Dbol.

2) since i ama big guy with muscle and fat, will doing steroids make me look "fatter" or will it make my muscle look bigger ? will my gains with something like dbol be fat-mass or muscle-mass ?
    The Dbol will make you look fatter due to water retention, you also get an effect called "moon face". You need to take a different steroid if you are planning on using, ill get to that later.

3) i have heard about dbol reatining a lot of water. does this mean that while on my cycle i will look big and then when off i will look normal again ? i mean, will using dbol not give me ANY permanent muscle mass ?
    Like i said, muscle retention on Dbol sucks, and you'll look like a fatass on, and you'll probably not look very different than the beginning of your cycle once all is done, other than your liver hating you.

4) i am absolutely positively terrified with needles. So i will never use a syringe to inject any steroid. With that being said i dont want to be told to just "stick to natural" or "give your roids to somebody that is not a pussy". Now, if i stick to a cycle of dbol or Primobolan Tabs will that make me big as far as muscle mass goes ? will the growth in muscle get rid of some of my fat ?
    Everyone is scared of needles, you need to learn not to be a pussy, its part of steroids. After a few injections you'll stop being scared of it, my first one didnt even hurt and they rarely ever do. The only pain really comes from soreness a few hours AFTER injection. Steroids will help you lose fat, but Dbol isnt going to really help you with shit.

5) i dont want to do stack for now. would it be wise to do a cycle (6 weeks) on dbol, take 6 weeks off and then do a cycle with Primobolan Tabs (6 weeks) and take 6 weeks off and then start all over again ?? how will my gains be ?
    Some may argue, but your gains will suck on either dont waste your time

6) I am working on a better diet but sometimes i cant avoid pizza. Will the extra pounds that i put on with steroids make me look fat or will it look more like i am packing on muscle mass ?
    If you are doing a mass cycle you can eat like crap i suppose if you really want to. I personally like to stay lean and pack on lean muscle without gaining fat. I allow myself one to two cheat meals a week. It helps your metabolism and really teaches you to appreciate food.

7) i dont have a source and dont know anybody at my gym that can help me. So i will ultimately buy off of websites that i have found on Yahoo! search. Would any of you be willing to let me PM you the websites i plan on buying from and all i want as an answer is either a Yay or a Nay . I wont ask you for a source but just want to run my list of websites thru any of your helpful folks.
    All of your websites off yahoo are scammers, you'll get fake roids or your money stolen, or worse, caught by the police. Stick on here for a little while, the sources always come with a little time.

8) 2 of my friends have had great gains from Animal Stak. They swaer by it. Is Animal Stak an anabolic steroid stak or what ? Is it any good as a mass-builder ?
    I've heard mixed things about animal stak, personally i wouldnt recommend it because you can make one of your own for alot cheaper. It isnt an anabolic steroid stack, its a crappy supplement with a slick ad campaign.

Sorry to say it but you dont know near enough info to even call yourself lightly researched on steroids. You need a proper steroid cycle, and you need to get over you fear of needles. Stay on this site for a little bit, you'll learn alot.

Recommended cycle:
    Test Enanthate wk 1-12 500 mg/week inject monday and thursday
    Nolvadex 20 mg a day

Research PCT it'll help you more thouroughly understand the world of AAS.

thank you very much! that was very kind of you to take the time out to answer my Qs in detail ... knowledge should always be shared

i am looking forward to hearing from all the PROs on this site ... it is very educating

No prob bob, welcome to AR

i was wondering if i could get more feedback on this thread

AnaBolic_hOsS is offline Banned
    [/QUOTE]i was wondering if i could get more feedback on this thread[QUOTE]

They have told you what to do..most of these people know their chit.. listen

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    The first thing you need to do is change your diet. 2nd is to perfect your workout.
    Jumping into steriods is not the answer here, steriods DONOT burn fat, diet and cardio do.
    If you take something now your going to look horrible! Diet down first and then you can think about steriods in the future but for right now steriods would be a big mistake.
    Welcome to AR :-)

Thread Information