gooroo is offline Associate Member

reusing syringe only

I had enough syringes for 10 weeks and im going to go for 12 weeks now.
    I dont want to have to order a bunch of syringes for only 4 that I need. I have plenty of pins but can I reuse one of the syringes 4 times?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i have reused syinges before but i wouldnt do it more than once i wouldnt rec reusing one at all but eh ...

Live4thePump is offline Associate Member
    i don't know man...i'm all about sterility...seems so trivial not to use new syringes every time since they are like dirt cheap. why not just save the extra syringes for next time.

lol next time.. pffffft you poor bastard, as I said before and many do not believe this is my first and last time, im not addicted and plan to stick to my guns as I have always said. Im only doing this once.

chris2wire is offline Member
    Its ok to use syringes a few times for these emergency purposes.

Maybe draw some alcohol into the syringe when youre done to clean it out, then push it out and put a new pin.

never use the same pin twice though (for injecting i mean. but i always use the same pin for drawing then injecting.)

smiler is offline Senior Member
    go to any pharmacy and get 4. its like a few cents. noone has ever questioned me

kfont12 is offline Associate Member
    Being in the mdeical field and working in a hosp, will make sure you never forget about sterility. All it takes is to see one bad ass staph infection or cyst.

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kfont12
    Being in the mdeical field and working in a hosp, will make sure you never forget about sterility. All it takes is to see one bad ass staph infection or cyst.
    Agreed, spend the extra bucks in my opinion.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire

Maybe draw some alcohol into the syringe when youre done to clean it out, then push it out and put a new pin.

never use the same pin twice though (for injecting i mean. but i always use the same pin for drawing then injecting.)
    Bad advice bro. Alchohal does not kill all bacteria. Only placing a glass syringe in an autoclave will insure sterility. Likew someone above said, all it takes is one nasty infection to realize not to **** around with this. Always use a new pin and syringe. There is no alternative unless you are stupid enough to risk serious infection for a few measly cents.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Bad advice bro. Alchohal does not kill all bacteria. Only placing a glass syringe in an autoclave will insure sterility. Likew someone above said, all it takes is one nasty infection to realize not to **** around with this. Always use a new pin and syringe. There is no alternative unless you are stupid enough to risk serious infection for a few measly cents.
    true but when in a pinch sometimes you just gotta improvise though you should have everything ready to go in surplus before you ever start

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kfont12

Hospitals are the worst.

Old buddy of mine used to work in quality assurance for a Major Boston Hospital. He's an R.N. and used to tell me horror stories about the stupid things doctors and nurses do all the time (Like wearing press-on nails during surgery!)

One of the big things he taught me: NEVER store anything that needs to be kept sterile under the sink. Even if the needle/syringe/cotton-swabs/etc. are wrapped in paper or paper/plastic, if the sink backs-up, or even drips, you have to assume that everything is contaminated. Paper gets wet, becomes a corridor for bacteria to get in, paper dries out and you can't tell it's been compromised.

-T

chris2wire is offline Member
    yeah im just saying hes in a rare situation here. I think statistically he has a good chance of NOT getting infected if he is only doing it once or twice.

Going to a pharm and getting a few more is not an option for most of us. Here is AZ its legal, but they still wont do it. No pharms Ive been to will sell me any. The one that did say they wont do it again...

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    dont do it dude...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ive done it many of times before i knew of all these websites. they were hard as hell for me to get years ago so i had to do what i had to do. id never do it now since there so cheap i buy them by the thousand. im well aware of the consequances of reusing a syringe but lucky for me i never got an infection or cyst. id definatly never recommend anyone else do this because it only takes one time to really mess you up but i just had to tell my story.

10 bux right here at ARR and your sterility problems are solved...

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    spend the extra cash and get some more pins bro... more than likely u wld b fine reusing, but u will probably sleep better knowing your sh!t is definetley sterile, rather then, well i'll probably b fine...

jasper1968 is offline Associate Member
    shouldnt be a prob just dont reuse the needles, now that would be over the top..Dull needles ugh!

fanatic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    go to any pharmacy and get 4. its like a few cents. noone has ever questioned me
    So I could go to a Rite-Aid or Walgreens and get 1", 3cc darts?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member

I cant believe I am reading all this stuff. What a crock. You guys are frigging cheap skates. You can get like, what, 100 pins and 100 replacement needles with deliver for under $30. You realize you could be injecting gangrene or some crap. Man throw away syringe and needles and order some more. Some place can have them delivered 2 days after you order them. Walmarts are famous for selling pins to anyone without prescription although walgreens and CVS are not so easy.

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic
    So I could go to a Rite-Aid or Walgreens and get 1", 3cc darts?
    in oregon u can

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I cant believe I am reading all this stuff. What a crock. You guys are frigging cheap skates. You can get like, what, 100 pins and 100 replacement needles with deliver for under $30. You realize you could be injecting gangrene or some crap. Man throw away syringe and needles and order some more. Some place can have them delivered 2 days after you order them. Walmarts are famous for selling pins to anyone without prescription although walgreens and CVS are not so easy.
    very very true but I wasn't about to go into all that, lol

Quote Originally Posted by jasper1968
    very very true but I wasn't about to go into all that, lol
    lol i already spent like 120$ on pins and shrins this cycle i coulda saved like 22.xx$$ if i woulda used each syringe twice
    funny eh?

fanatic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gooroo
    I had enough syringes for 10 weeks and im going to go for 12 weeks now.
    I dont want to have to order a bunch of syringes for only 4 that I need. I have plenty of pins but can I reuse one of the syringes 4 times?
    Ok, I just went to a local 24- hour pharmacy and bought two darts just in case the ones I ordered aren't here by tomorrow. It was easy as hell and no one asked any questions even though I was buying needles at 1:30 in the morning lol. I did tell them that my dog has frequent allergic reactions and it was kind of an emergency (I even said it was oxavet that I give my dog lol). Anyway, with them being this easy to get, just buy new needles bro; your health should come above all else.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Agree 1000%

I mean, does your girlfriend reuse tampons?

ok ok ok I will go to walmart or something, I get it.

That's waht I said. THere seems to be alot of people giving crappy advice in here of late.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

FINALLY after reading all the other crap, someone actually posted something SMART! Jesus christ, you can buy 25 pins and have them deliverd to your door in 2 days for about 10 bucks!!!!!!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

I'm speechless!!!!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    FINALLY after reading all the other crap, someone actually posted something SMART! Jesus christ, you can buy 25 pins and have them deliverd to your door in 2 days for about 10 bucks!!!!!!
    Thank you, and this stuff comes only a month after our own BDTR came down with very seriously infected injection and almost lost the muscle because of an abcess... and then NYpartyboy came down with similar too. And these guys we know are extremely clean and smart, never reusing needles.

You simply cannot be clean enough. This is your life. You can catch hepatitus, HIV, gangrene and other fungi and stuff that can result in the loss of your arm or leg. Please people take this very seriously and be clean!

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Thank you, and this stuff comes only a month after our own BDTR came down with very seriously infected injection and almost lost the muscle because of an abcess... and then NYpartyboy came down with similar too. And these guys we know are extremely clean and smart, never reusing needles.

You simply cannot be clean enough. This is your life. You can catch hepatitus, HIV, gangrene and other fungi and stuff that can result in the loss of your arm or leg. Please people take this very seriously and be clean!
    You can catch HIV or Hep. from a needle only if someone with one of those diseases just used the same needle to inject himself.

When we talk about re-using old pins, I hope we're all thinking about re-using the pins we've used only on ourselves... not passing one around the room like a bunch of crack whores.

Lah!

mind you I was talking SYRINGES only not needles, but I get the idea

drounds67 is offline New Member
    Hey man go to a feed store. You can get syringes for like .25 a piece. There excatly the same type you would get from a pharmacy. Just my advice. I have done that in a pinch.

Quote Originally Posted by gooroo
    mind you I was talking SYRINGES only not needles, but I get the idea
    Syringes are just as bad to reuse as needles, even if you only used them on yourself.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    NEVER RE-USE! It's just plain stupid.

hollaatyoboy is offline Associate Member
    clenliness is next to godlyness

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    lol i already spent like 120$ on pins and shrins this cycle i coulda saved like 22.xx$$ if i woulda used each syringe twice
    funny eh?
    LOL, "do you feel lucky punk?"

hmm, I will have to consider that Tai, NOT

Oh hey, it sucks being a pin cushion doesn't it?? I myself can't believe how many I have used this cycle myself...

funny this is even a topic
    Last edited by jasper1968; 06-01-2005 at 01:54 AM.

I did tell them that my dog has frequent allergic reactions and it was kind of an emergency (I even said it was oxavet that I give my dog lol). .
    LOL, nice....

Anyway, with them being this easy to get, just buy new needles bro; your health should come above all else.
    Smart move...It really is a simple remedy..

Thread Information