Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Reelmuscle is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    301

    Edit..

    Edit..
    Last edited by Reelmuscle; 01-11-2010 at 02:57 PM.

  2. #2
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    well you wuould run the winny 3 weeks past your last injection and then it would be 1 day after your last winny pill.

  3. #3
    Reelmuscle is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    well you wuould run the winny 3 weeks past your last injection and then it would be 1 day after your last winny pill.
    Ok, so you are saying I should run it like this:


    10 WKS

    WK 1-10 : Omna250 E3D
    WK 8-13: 50mg winny ED

    PCT:

    First day after last winny pill. (meaning, 21 days after last test injection)

    Is this what you mean?

  4. #4
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    thats how I would do it but others might voice their own opinion and run the winny 2 weeks past the last shot of sus250.

  5. #5
    lavaman's Avatar
    lavaman is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    baghdad, Iraq.
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    thats how I would do it but others might voice their own opinion and run the winny 2 weeks past the last shot of sus250.
    Ok here's a followup to that question.. in my case, I'm on week 5 of 12 of test-cyp 500mg a week, with gh 4 iu ed 5on2off. I have 4 vials of winny that will last me for 40 days at 50mg ed. When should I start my winny, after my last injection of test-cyp or during week 10 .. for my pct, I'm going to drop down to 150mg test-cyp.. I'm on lifetime HRT from the dr, so I was told that I do not have to do any thing special for pct.
    Any feedback would be helpful
    thanks,

  6. #6
    Reelmuscle is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    thats how I would do it but others might voice their own opinion and run the winny 2 weeks past the last shot of sus250.
    Which is optimal? Running the winny 2 weeks or 3 weeks after last test injection?

    Also, If i run winny 3 weeks after last injection, that means I start pct 3 weeks (21 days) after last test injection. Isnt that too late of a start for pct for Omnadren250? I thought it was around 18 days?

    Thanks

  7. #7
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    yes omn is 18 days but wats 3 days?

  8. #8
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    Quote Originally Posted by Reelmuscle
    Which is optimal? Running the winny 2 weeks or 3 weeks after last test injection?

    Also, If i run winny 3 weeks after last injection, that means I start pct 3 weeks (21 days) after last test injection. Isnt that too late of a start for pct for Omnadren250? I thought it was around 18 days?

    Thanks


    like i said, others will voice their opinion. The way I see it is that sus250 has the nadralone ester in it which is along acting ester just like Deca . So 3 weeks.. IMO. 18 days -21 days potatoe ? patatoe?

    why would it be too late? you are still supressing your natural test by running winny anyways. the sus250 is just tpaering out of your system while you run the Stan.

  9. #9
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    Quote Originally Posted by lavaman
    Ok here's a followup to that question.. in my case, I'm on week 5 of 12 of test-cyp 500mg a week, with gh 4 iu ed 5on2off. I have 4 vials of winny that will last me for 40 days at 50mg ed. When should I start my winny, after my last injection of test-cyp or during week 10 .. for my pct, I'm going to drop down to 150mg test-cyp.. I'm on lifetime HRT from the dr, so I was told that I do not have to do any thing special for pct.
    Any feedback would be helpful
    thanks,
    just start a new thread , lets not hi-jack this one

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •