Guerilla_11 is offline New Member

test/deca bulk--> test prop cutting

anabolic peeps

ok ive posted my mid progress on my test E 500mg/week & deca 300mg/week. i was going to run test e for 10weeks & deca for 8. i am near the end of my first cycle. this is my 8th week, and i noticed last week that my test e will not last as long as i planned. i probaby have 2ml (250mg) left or 1 week at most of test and stopped deca on the 7th week so i can run test e 2 weeks longer than my deca.

ive gained a total 23lbs with one more week left. i did not know what to expect other than mass. i must admit i thought i would see more solid muslce gains as i my face is bloated and my body is holding at least an xtra 10lbs of water.

heres my question. i know ive gained some size but im not as defined and my stomach has always bothered me. the test/deca did not help my mid section. i want to start cutting asap and solidfy my gains. i would like to buy test prop and combine it with winstrol for another 4 weeks. i know some of the water will go away during pct but i would still like to gain a lil more solid muscle and lose water and fat that ive gained the past 8weeks. pls help im going to mexico in mid july and would like to be in better shape. thanx

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    if you want to lose weight then you could take some winny and prop, but why do that when you could take some clen /T3 combo. you should lose weight on that pretty rapidly. if you really want to lose weight quick and i mean quick hop on some DNP , but let me advise you, that is some dangerous ass shit man but people lose 1.5 inch off their wasit in 8 days.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hckykrt91
    if you want to lose weight then you could take some winny and prop, but why do that when you could take some clen/T3 combo. you should lose weight on that pretty rapidly. if you really want to lose weight quick and i mean quick hop on some DNP, but let me advise you, that is some dangerous ass shit man but people lose 1.5 inch off their wasit in 8 days.
    if this is his first cycle i think he might be a little too inexperienced to do DNP ...hell, i wouldnt really recommend it for the most seasoned vets of the AAS game....you only need to run the test 1 week longer than the deca , but since you already stopped it, nothing you can do.. if it were me, i would finish up the test, start a cardio regimen now (45min-hr 6 days/week upon rising). start your PCT 14 days after last test shot, throw in some arimidex to help you start shedding that water (im sure you're not carrying 10 lbs of water), and use some clen (look at hookers clen profile) to help that fat melt off. I would leave the t3 alone for now, as you are still new to the game. continue your cardio all the way until you go to mexico... that gives you about a month and a half to cut up a little bit... Keep eating a lot now thru PCT to help keep your gains, and the newfound cardio regimen will kill some fat...i think doing all this will give you good results.. if you continue the cycle w some prop and winny for another 4 weeks, you will probably be in PCT while in mexico, and i dont think you want that...

Thread Information