Thread: first cycle

hollaatyoboy is offline Associate Member

first cycle

whats up pretty new to the board im going to be taking my first cycle starting on monday give me your advice. here are my stats 6'1 205lbs 18% bf 22yrs been lifting since highschool off and on last six months hard

1-5 35 mg ed d-bol
    1-10 200 mg deca yellow top
    1-11 250 mg test e iran
    13-15 clomid

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    first cycle should consist of just Test. Run test 500mg/week. your body will react well to this. Deca and Dbol are not good options.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hollaatyoboy
    whats up pretty new to the board im going to be taking my first cycle starting on monday give me your advice. here are my stats 6'1 205lbs 18% bf 22yrs been lifting since highschool off and on last six months hard

1-5 35 mg ed d-bol
    1-11 250 mg test e iran
    13-15 clomid

I would up your test significantly to like 500 -600 mg/week
    and up the deca some too but stay lower than the test... D-bol doesn't need to be run past the 4th week if your running test enan.
    It just kick starts your strenght a bit before the test kick in about week 4 or so...

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA_Maddawg
    I would up your test significantly to like 500 -600 mg/week
    and up the deca some too but stay lower than the test... D-bol doesn't need to be run past the 4th week if your running test enan.
    It just kick starts your strenght a bit before the test kick in about week 4 or so...
    dude, this is his first cycle.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    dude, this is his first cycle.
    true... my first cycle was test and D-bol only. It sounds like he is going to run what he has anyway.. but I agree with you - a good first cycle is test only

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yup leave the deca and dbol out mate,up the test to 500mg 10-12 weeks will be a good solid 1st timer cycle,you will not need the other compounds for a 1st cycle,save em for another!

i have enough test to do 8 weeks at 500 will tha be laong enough or should i go 250 mg for 12 weeks and justin you dont think i should kick start it with the d-bol even if i did a lower dose say 25 mg ed for 4 weeks

get sum more test,8 weeks will not be long enuff.

what about lower dose for 12 weeks

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    what about lower dose for 12 weeks

run test e for 12 weeks at 400-500 mg/week.

dont stack compounds and run lower then 400.

wat kinda dose r you talkin about?really wouldnt run anythin less than 500mg.

jjgym is offline New Member
    Not sure what all the hype is about running test at 500mg/wk especially if its your first cycle. Most of the research I have done and drug profiles clearly state that a beginner taking 200-300mg/wk test will make significant gains in mass/strength.

From experience I ran test cyp 10ml/200mg for 6weeks in a pyramid form back when I was 22yoa. I gained 20lbs and kept 15lbs when it was all over. Im not promoting anything, just telling you my experience and my gains.

Here we are some years later and as with technology things change (longer cycles, higher dosages, no pyramids, etc etc) which alot of people promote, but im just pointing out that you will likely see gains if you decide to do the 8 or 12 week cycle you commented on. Its all an experiment anyway, so have fun with it and good luck bro.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Do what everyone else said, bump to 500mg at 12 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgym
    Not sure what all the hype is about running test at 500mg/wk especially if its your first cycle. Most of the research I have done and drug profiles clearly state that a beginner taking 200-300mg/wk test will make significant gains in mass/strength.
    The drug profiles are so outdated, it's a waste of time... just like 200-300mg is a waste of time.

From experience I ran test cyp 10ml/200mg for 6weeks in a pyramid form back when I was 22yoa. I gained 20lbs and kept 15lbs when it was all over. Im not promoting anything, just telling you my experience and my gains.
    Doubtful... but if it's the truth then you must have some damn good genetics. 200mg is too close to natural production, you could get around that range off of tribulus. There's no reason to use test and stop your natural test production for 200mg of exogenious (sp?) test. If you gained 20lbs off of 200mg/wk of test over 6 weeks then you could have easily done that naturally (but personally I am raising the flag on your entire story)

Only time anyone runs test that low is so they don't get shutdown too hard off of other anabolics such as deca , the weight gain coming from the test is veeeery minimal at that dosage.
    Last edited by Whoisdaman; 05-31-2005 at 02:01 PM.

jjgym is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman

Doubtful... but if it's the truth then you must have some damn good genetics. If you gained 20lbs off of 200mg/wk of test over 6 weeks then you could have easily done that naturally (but personally I am raising the flag on your entire story)
    Perhaps you need to reread my post, I said it was a 6 week pyramid form of the cyp, not just 200mg/wk. It was actually (200, 300, 400, 400, 400, 300).

Im not doubting that you won't make great gains from 500/wk, im just concluding that I don't feel its necessary or "mandatory" to see some significant gains for a first time user.

toolman is offline Banned

1-5 35 mg ed d-bol
    1-11 250 mg test e iran
    13-15 clomid
    Dont listen to all of the parrots telling you to up the doses. THis was my first cycle exactly and I grew very nicely off it.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Perhaps you need to reread my post, I said it was a 6 week pyramid form of the cyp, not just 200mg/wk. It was actually (200, 300, 400, 400, 400, 300).
    No, I noticed you said pyramid... I just tried to overlook it because it's such a stupid practice, especially for testosterone . Pyramiding is old school. It'll leave you with an uncontrollable hormone imbalance. You think your body will like you when your hormone levels jump up and down for 6 weeks? Why not just run 400mg all the way through? I'd hate to run that sick ass rollercoaster.

Oh, and 6 weeks of cyp is a waste of time (that combined with the way you were running it... ughhh )

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Dont listen to all of the parrots telling you to up the doses. THis was my first cycle exactly and I grew very nicely off it.
    lol, parrots are kewl
    Last edited by Whoisdaman; 05-31-2005 at 05:11 PM.

toolman did you have the same body stats and cycle as i do for your first and if so what where your gains and if any side effects

toolman is offline Banned
    toolman did you have the same body stats and cycle as i do for your first and if so what where your gains and if any side effects
    IT was ahwile back but I still remember my first cycle. Ran it for 12 weeks and gained 24 lbs, kept 19 of it after ptc. No sides other than being a horny MFer. I also ran nolva daily to help keep lipid profiles in check and also guard against gyno.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    18% bf??? I say lose at least 3% more before cycling anything

Testo^ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA_Maddawg
    true... my first cycle was test and D-bol only. It sounds like he is going to run what he has anyway.. but I agree with you - a good first cycle is test only
    Did you gain alot on that cycle ?

Thread Information