Thread: Deca Reaction?

crxrated is offline New Member

Deca Reaction?

On week two of my cycle, doing 400mg Deca , 500mg test e every week, frontloaded for the first week. Both products are HellFire Labs.

The past two injections of Deca (one was 2cc, the second was 1cc), I get a bad reaction. The 2cc was in the delt, 1cc was in the glute. I get a little lightheaded, I go a little numb and it feels like my heart slows down, and I start to sweat. I usually lay down for a few minutes and I'm fine, and I had a friend check my heartrate and they said it was fine.

The first time I thought I just nicked a vien and a little got in, but now it's happened twice. I am aspirating and it's never blood. I never have any problems with the test injections, those go smooth.

Does anyone else have this kind of reaction to deca? Am I indeed hitting a vien? Next injection is thursday, not really looking forward to it now...

crxrated is offline New Member
    bump

so no1 knows?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by crxrated
    On week two of my cycle, doing 400mg Deca , 500mg test e every week, frontloaded for the first week. Both products are HellFire Labs.

The past two injections of Deca (one was 2cc, the second was 1cc), I get a bad reaction. The 2cc was in the delt, 1cc was in the glute. I get a little lightheaded, I go a little numb and it feels like my heart slows down, and I start to sweat. I usually lay down for a few minutes and I'm fine, and I had a friend check my heartrate and they said it was fine.

The first time I thought I just nicked a vien and a little got in, but now it's happened twice. I am aspirating and it's never blood. I never have any problems with the test injections, those go smooth.

Does anyone else have this kind of reaction to deca? Am I indeed hitting a vien? Next injection is thursday, not really looking forward to it now...

it sound's to me like you got a bit of fluid in a vien

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    yea...no biggy, your are putting 3 ccs in at a time...thats alot...1cc when i first start my cycles again gives me a head rush.

Thread Information