j.r.w. is offline Associate Member

Question Trap injections???

Just wondering what your experiences with trap injections have been like. What size needle do you use? What chemicals have you injected? Is this a good place to inject?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    25g 1in
    prop/tren /eq

notus is offline Member
    25 gauge 1 inch.
    Test susp.
    Test ent.
    Tren .
    Deca .
    Sust.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I've used 23g 1", 25g 1" and put prop, winny, and fina in traps but you could put other aas in there too. Having said that, I wouldn't shoot traps unless I needed the spots for rotating ed injections.

I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member
    Shocker one of my easier & painless injections (and I held out for so long) but it was Prop / Tren / EQ divided up between both my traps 23G 1.5in. I have a pretty big blood vessel running thru my traps. I don't know if you look like me but FYI.

dragon69 is offline Member
    you gotta be outta your f**kin mind to inject in that area guys. I have training with neurology and I can tell you it's a miracle you didn't really screw yourself up real bad. I'm dead serious. Inject in that area and you're asking for serious, serious trouble. There and all the way through the side of the neck is the most nerve rich areas of the human body, including the nerves that control your arms. Inject in that area and you're asking for serious, serious trouble.

righton is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon69
    you gotta be outta your f**kin mind to inject in that area guys. I have training with neurology and I can tell you it's a miracle you didn't really screw yourself up real bad. I'm dead serious. Inject in that area and you're asking for serious, serious trouble. There and all the way through the side of the neck is the most nerve rich areas of the human body, including the nerves that control your arms. Inject in that area and you're asking for serious, serious trouble.
    Interesting...i've been inj there for yrs and i can still type!

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i wouldn't do it myself..even if your shooting ed there are more then enough spots with your limbs..i get too many pinched nerves in my neck to even think about it.

Logan13 is offline Banned

I Agree

Quote Originally Posted by dragon69
    I Agree.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    it is f'n dangerous i agree but hey its gotta be done ... and i have done stupider things so meh..

Well now I'm more hesitant than before. Anyone actually had a bad experience shooting in their traps?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    LAST place I would consider for site injections! Not that I wouldn't ever do it, but I never have yet, and hopefully I will never need to.

You must trust me on this issue....I am someone who would know probably better than anyone else other than a few in my profession and 1 other member here .
    You're asking for trouble, and when you find it you definately won't like it. Think about this thread when you're sitting in the neurologists office hoping there's something that can be done (and I know there really isn't) after you f**k yourself up real bad......
    I should post a picture one of these days of the peripheral nerves in that area. It'll scare you. Oh yeah, and lots of arteries too, subclavian artery isn't far off the trap and could absorb the crank and send it circulating to your brain. It simply isn't worth it.
    Maybe the one person here who does it lots has traps the size of king kong or a bucket of horse shoes up his ass with a guardian angel in tow.

Sounds like ppl crying wolf without anything to back it up....or maybe i should be playing the lotto instead.

well if you MUST, then go low on the trap and use a very SHORT needle. Pray you don't do any damage to your brachial plexus.

If the concern is genuine,thanks...however after 13yrs of getting poked more than most junkies i think i've gone past that point of "watch out for"!

Just out of curiosity dragon69, what qualifies you to give medical advice? I really would like to know what your profession is as well as educational background. No disrespect intended, just curious.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    no pain with trap injection 25g 1inch pin test eth eq and winny

Thread Information