Montgomery is offline Associate Member

avavar vs winstrol

Prominent among mild steroids are anavar and winstrol . I've done a fair amount of reading on both, but I can't find information comparing these two, or either of these to any other steroid for that matter. I'm wondering if anyone knows from personal experience, or knows someone who knows, which of these two would be more anabolic , and which would cut more (be less anabolic)?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    not very clear on your post .. did you read the profiles that will tell you their anabolic /androgenic ratings.
    var is better IMO because its not as mean on liv/joints and very sim results
    win cuts a lil harder and adds better str but cant be ran as long.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Montgomery
    Prominent among mild steroids are anavar and winstrol. I've done a fair amount of reading on both, but I can't find information comparing these two, or either of these to any other steroid for that matter. I'm wondering if anyone knows from personal experience, or knows someone who knows, which of these two would be more anabolic, and which would cut more (be less anabolic)?
    What exactly are your goals? You will get more sides from the winny IMO. Var did help me well in achieving a hard and cut look, as it did help me in burning fat aswell.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    In all honestly, I think both help compliment a cycle and shouldn't be run alone. Winstrol is used at the end of a cycle to help solidify gains and give you a hard look. Neither one will burn fat. Var is great to add to a beginning of a cycle.

What are you goals? What are your stats???

rfbulletdude is offline Junior Member
    hooker needs to put the winstrol aas profile he has complied on the bodybuilding4life forum into the anabolic review aas profile section. unless ofcourse he is working on an updated version, in which case take your time

Thread Information