Thread: tribulus

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"

tribulus

anyone know a good place on the net to order some tribulus?if you have taken this for pct, was it worthwhile, did it feel like your natural test level where higher as opposed to just using clomid?

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I took it for the first time on my last pct about 4 months ago... I felt it complemented teh pct nicely... and my buddies got huge! Strength gains were quite remarkable as well. I would just pick it up in a nutrition store.. the stuffs pretty cheap and you'll save on shipping charges

make sure the dosage is high as well.... some of the nat. health food stores sell it at 250mg/pill... I would pick up the 695mg or 750mg pills.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    anyone know a good place on the net to order some tribulus?if you have taken this for pct, was it worthwhile, did it feel like your natural test level where higher as opposed to just using clomid?
    I wouldn't really incorporate it into pct unless I thought I was still having a problem. I took it off cycle just to elevate levels but found it really just helped me sleep more than anything else. not sure if that is a help to you or not though bro.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_Maddawg
    I wouldn't really incorporate it into pct unless I thought I was still having a problem. I took it off cycle just to elevate levels but found it really just helped me sleep more than anything else. not sure if that is a help to you or not though bro.
    my test levels are LOW, i can feel it. i have been on pct for a month and feel crappy! my test levels are in the toillet. 750mg would be a sufficent dose?

my test levels are LOW, i can feel it. i have been on pct for a month and feel crappy! my test levels are in the toillet. 750mg would be a sufficent dose?
    yes 750/day is sufficient... I take 2 pills a day though... depends on how you feel.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Definitley...
    Thanks Justin

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    yes 750/day is sufficient... I take 2 pills a day though... depends on how you feel.
    crappy is how i feel!hahaha, so you were taking 1500mg a day of trib?how long until you felt a difference?

Kicked in right away for me... watch out for the random hard on's during the day...lol.. one last thing... I spread out my dosages throughout the day... this is all preference, but works for me.

Kicked in right away for me... watch out for the random hard on's during the day...lol.. one last thing... I spread out my dosages throughout the day... this is all preference, but works for me.
    right now i would kill for random hard on's through out the day!!!i does wal mart or walgreens sell the trib. or do you have to go to gnc or vitamin world, etc etc....

right now i would kill for random hard on's through out the day!!!i does wal mart or walgreens sell the trib. or do you have to go to gnc or vitamin world, etc etc....
    I would assume walmart and walgreens sell it... just make sure the dosage amount is correct... GNC will sell it for sure, but I am not a fan of their pricing strategies... Stay away from the 250mg... they work just as well, but you will have to take 6 pills to get the same dosage as the other ones. I use Bulgarian Tribulus. Keep me posted and let me know how it works out for you.

got it! thanks for the advice, i will keep you posted and i will make sure to get the right amount of mg's and the the dosage is through the roof!!!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Allsports has it under testosterone boosters if you don't wanna wait.

make sure the dosage is high as well.... some of the nat. health food stores sell it at 250mg/pill... I would pick up the 695mg or 750mg pills.
    Yes most places its only 250mg.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    2 tabs of tribulus nufF??? I disagree.. at least for me to feel possibly anything from tribulus its 4 grams a day. Tried it b4 and felt nothing when took like 2 G.. Now might have helped my PCT but dunno...

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    2 tabs of tribulus nufF??? I disagree.. at least for me to feel possibly anything from tribulus its 4 grams a day. Tried it b4 and felt nothing when took like 2 G.. Now might have helped my PCT but dunno...
    again, it's all personal preference... my body reacts well with 1500mg/day... if you need 3000, well, you have a different tolerence... From the people I have talked to, along with myself, 1500 is suffiecient.

what are your doses anyway?

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/pr...?productid=946

anyone know if this stuff is good tribulus ?? its under test boosters on allsports nutrition and it is the 625mg per cap and 100caps per bottle for just under $8 i think.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/pr...?productid=946

anyone know if this stuff is good tribulus ?? its under test boosters on allsports nutrition and it is the 625mg per cap and 100caps per bottle for just under $8 i think.

thanks
    Yup, good stuff.... dosages are relatively high, and allsport is fairly reputable for quality products and price... Good to go.

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    thanks justin

bump, anyone else have a comment i what they think the recomended dose of tribulus should be for pct?

My doses? U mean juicing wise?? Just did my first cycle which got totally ****ed coz got pneumonia in the middle. Had to stop at the half way mark coz had to be away from the gym 4 a month (started with prop 50mg /day + deca 300mg/week then doubled doses and then started really working.. I was 260 pounds b4 cycle so maybe size also makes me require bigger doses.. dunno..)

My doses? U mean juicing wise?? Just did my first cycle which got totally ****ed coz got pneumonia in the middle. Had to stop at the half way mark coz had to be away from the gym 4 a month (started with prop 50mg /day + deca 300mg/week then doubled doses and then started really working.. I was 260 pounds b4 cycle so maybe size also makes me require bigger doses.. dunno..)
    Dude, he's not talking about juice... Tribulus, natural test booster

boardhead is offline Associate Member

trib

i am currently in pct and take 1500 trib. works great...feels great!!

Quote Originally Posted by boardhead
    i am currently in pct and take 1500 trib. works great...feels great!!
    yes that is what i am asking,just tribulus for pct only, not during a cycle or gear dosages.

what are your doses anyway?
    But the doses of Tribulus are right there so that doesnt make any sense.. Why would he ask for the doses of tribulus coz it says it on the same post that it is 4 G a day.. ??

Thread Information