beastrg is offline Junior Member

Water retention/bloat question

If u get too bloated on a cycle of test e...say like 4 weeks in....would u start taking nolva @10mg ed or proviron @25 mg ed???Or what would u recommend?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    if i had proviron i would run that ed with my cycle, but for cost i would run l-dex or femera
    abstrack@protonmail.com

and if u only have nolva on hand would that be worth using?

bump

little men is offline Associate Member
    i use vitamin b6 200mg per day which helps to control water retention, i would only use the nolva whilst on cycle if you are getting symptoms of gyno,

nolva will decrease the effectivness of the aas your taking as estrogen is as important as testosterone in a mass building cycle

from what i researched i decided to go with b6 on my sust dbol cycle and i didnt notice any water or bloat up, now im at the later stage of the cycle on sust and winny and still on the b6 and im fine and no signs of gyno

hope it helps

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by beastrg
    and if u only have nolva on hand would that be worth using?
    nolva will stop estrogen from binding to the receptor site but it really doesnt stop the conversion of estrogen like a-dez, l-dex, aromasin , or femara does.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

al_23 is offline New Member
    any vitamin b6 200mg that you can buy at gnc would help control water and bloating while on sus?

Quote Originally Posted by al_23
    any vitamin b6 200mg that you can buy at gnc would help control water and bloating while on sus?

I beg to differ.

How does b6 control estrogen conversion or antagonize it at the receptor site?

may be your thinking of reduction of prolactins from b6 but were taking a a somewhat different ball game here.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

i was told b6 helps to control water retention, i did a search on google and it is used for that reason for women during their menstural cycle, it may or may not be effective when using aas but i use it and have had no water at all so as far as my opinion goes i recomend it, maybe a vet would be able to clarify if im correct
    i have nolva on hand however should symptoms of gyno appear.

do a search on google it should help

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    I beg to differ.

How does b6 control estrogen conversion or antagonize it at the receptor site?

it doesnt pls refer to above post

Quote Originally Posted by little men
    i was told b6 helps to control water retention, i did a search on google and it is used for that reason for women during their menstural cycle, it may or may not be effective when using aas but i use it and have had no water at all so as far as my opinion goes i recomend it, maybe a vet would be able to clarify if im correct

"I was told" is different from here is my research to back up my answer, also you have to realize that everything for a women is not directly related to a man in terms of its effects.

I am asking for you back up your statement, not for me to do a google search. Whats the point of me doing the research when I am asking you for the answer to your educated reply?

I am curious since I have never read nor seen in any threads that b6 acts as a estrogen antagonist or and anti-aromatase to estrogen.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

I have read the b6 will keep prolactin levels down but that would have nothing to do relatively with water retention.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by littlemen
    i use vitamin b6 200mg per day which helps to control water retention, i would only use the nolva whilst on cycle if you are getting symptoms of gyno,

nolva will decrease the effectivness of the aas your taking as estrogen is as important as testosterone in a mass building cycle

from what i researched i decided to go with b6 on my sust dbol cycle and i didnt notice any water or bloat up, now im at the later stage of the cycle on sust and winny and still on the b6 and im fine and no signs of gyno

hope it helps
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemen

intendend for the original poster of the thread

here are my posts i made above, at what point have i claimed that b6 acts as a estrogen antagonist or and anti-aromatase to estrogen.?????

learn to read, were here to help each other and im only trying to share my experiences,

if beastrg is interested in learning about b6, as i posted earlier he can do a search on google and make his own mind up.

im sure you have alot more knowledge than me in regards to aas but as a newbie im trying to learn as much as i can day by day and where possible help out the same way others have helped me out
    Last edited by little men; 06-01-2005 at 05:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by little men
    here are my posts i made above, at what point have i claimed that b6 acts as a estrogen antagonist or and anti-aromatase to estrogen.?????

learn to read, were here to help each other and im only trying to share my experiences,

if beastrg is interested in learning about b6, as i posted earlier he can do a search on google and make his own mind up.

im sure you have alot more knowledge than me in regards to aas but as a newbie im trying to learn as much as i can day by day and where possible help out the same way others have helped me out

how is b6 going to control water retention when estrogen is directly correlated to water retention??

High estrogen levels=bloat=retained water
    reduce the estrogen conversion and you have less water retention.

I read your post just fine I think you need to clairfy what you say instead of creating a labryinth for people to walk into.

Really not much help... I guess I you could have just said go do a google search for b6 and been of just as much help.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information