jon_83 is offline Junior Member

results from eca stacks

i was wondering what kinda results, or personal experiences you've had on an eca stack, does it help with cutting, energy, get me some info on how it worked for you?

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jon_83
    i was wondering what kinda results, or personal experiences you've had on an eca stack, does it help with cutting, energy, get me some info on how it worked for you?
    2 1/2 years ago i was at my fattest(220) about 23% BF. I took Xenadrine and between that and a sound diet and training routine I lost 35 lbs in 1 1/2 months.

jon_83 is offline Junior Member
    yeah i'm not 100% sure on my bf but i think its around 12-13 so i wanna get under 10 what is a good bf to have so you looked shreded

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    i think anywhere in the single digits youll start looking real lean, anyway ive been doing eca stack for about a month now along with cardio and i can see the results. energy is through the roof, its like oyu never get tired on eca. i highly recommend it

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    my girl is on eca=yohimbie she loves it..i cant tell shes super amped all the time.lol

piepiezzz is offline Associate Member
    what is ECA?

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by piepiezzz
    what is ECA?
    ephedrine-caffeine-asprin

piepiezzz is offline Associate Member
    got it........Have done that stack before....just not use to all of these abbreviations

jayheero is offline Banned
    i had some heart problems with that stuff i have bp high blood pressure would you recommend it still

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    One gets out of it what one puts into it. If you train and eat diligently, it'll aid your results. See this:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECA_stack

M.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    looking foward to using the ECY stack very shortly.. going to use vasporos ephedra

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jayheero
    i had some heart problems with that stuff i have bp high blood pressure would you recommend it still
    This is the site wikepedia that MAGIC posted.. i dont think it would be wise to use ephedra w/ a pre existing heart condition or high BP.. Here are some of the risks that the website listed:

The primary risk of the ECA stack is in the effects of ephedrine on a pre-existing heart condition. Ephedrine has been linked to deaths in people with valve damage, cardiac hypertrophy, and other heart problems and heart disease. It is not recommended that stimulants be taken in users with a pre-existing heart condition. Additionally, there is some evidence that the long term use of amphetamines can lead to heart damage, but this has not been shown for ephedrine use.

Caffeine and ephedrine also act to raise blood pressure by approximately 4–7 mmHg on average, so users with existing hypertension must be careful that the stack does not increase their blood pressure to dangerous levels—especially during exercise (for example, by lifting exceptionally heavy weights). The presence of aspirin in the stack does thin the blood, and counteracts this partially.

Other risks include insomnia, dry mouth, irritability, stress, euphoria, headache, dizziness, nausea, irregular heartbeat, interaction with MAO inhibitors, trembling hands, increased need for water and potassium, and psychosis resulting from the long-term use of ephedrine

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    ECA has worked the best for me hands down..first contest diet i was about 21% bodyfat and i dropped 32lbs in the first 4 wks, another 10lbs the next 4 wks, and then dropped another 10lbs the last 4wks...i was in my best condition even compared to when i used clen and T3...ill always stick to the classic ECA stack cuz it works....

Thread Information