Thread: vacation

pro_stunter is offline New Member

vacation

Hello, this is my first post... I've got a big problem and I need some advice. I have a friend that just dumped his girl and gave me her plane ticket to go on vacation with him. We will be crashing at his family's house and I'll be gone for a little over a week. I just started my first cycle the other day. Test Cypionate 200 and equipoise 200 1/2 cc each 2x weekly. I don't know what to do about this. can I double the amount ahead of time? What all could happen if I miss a shot? Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by pro_stunter; 05-28-2005 at 12:29 PM.

gabbei is offline Junior Member
    dont go.... stay home and get big!!!!! just messin w/ yah, i dont think doubling up sounds too smart... ill let the other bros w/ more knowledge tell us..

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    if your going to double up at all, do it when you get back.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    send the gear you need to take in those two weeks to where you are stayin by post.(mail).

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    send the gear you need to take in those two weeks to where you are stayin by post.(mail).
    dont you think it would seem a little weird to his parents if they got the mail and there was a package to their son's friend in it.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    just take it w/ you in a lil insulin kit

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    Dude, just take it with you and keep it hidden and take the shot during the middle of the week that you are down there and then put the gear away agian

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    send it in his mates name then assumin he will know wats in it.

droddy is offline Junior Member
    yeah i'd just pack it...has anyone ever flown with gear or do they do anything about it?

I'm thinkin about mailing it... that was a good idea, I could just send it in my buddy's name... I would just put it in my luggage, but I'de be scared that somebody would find it.

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    ok bro think about it your only going to be gone for basically a week. is it worth it sending your gear in the mail and getting it seized? no youll miss one week, nothing to get upset about or hurt your body. if you wanna bring it on the airplane, put it in a nasal spray bottle, thats what i do when i leave town and fly on a plane. and also do not double up that wouldnt be to smart

dieselrip is offline Banned
    i just stick mine in a small container and put it in the middle of my luggage and check the bag in. works for me all the time.

kfont12 is offline Associate Member
    you can buy insulin over the counter and take out all the insulin and put in you gear

locutus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pro_stunter
    Hello, this is my first post... I've got a big problem and I need some advice. I have a friend that just dumped his girl and gave me her plane ticket to go on vacation with him. We will be crashing at his family's house and I'll be gone for a little over a week. I just started my first cycle the other day. Test Cypionate 200 and equipoise 200 1/2 cc each 2x weekly. I don't know what to do about this. can I double the amount ahead of time? What all could happen if I miss a shot? Thanks for your help.
    He gave you her ticket? I hope it doesn’t have her name on it otherwise you wont be going anywhere with that ticket. You would need the airline to change the name on the ticket first, and usually you can not change a name on at airline ticket without repurchasing it. Also, regardless of what name is on the ticket, your Photo ID must match the name on the ticket to get past the security lines.

I'd make sure that’s all in place before I mailed myself anything at my expected destination. Good luck bro.

Quote Originally Posted by locutus
    He gave you her ticket? I hope it doesn’t have her name on it otherwise you wont be going anywhere with that ticket. You would need the airline to change the name on the ticket first, and usually you can not change a name on at airline ticket without repurchasing it. Also, regardless of what name is on the ticket, your Photo ID must match the name on the ticket to get past the security lines.

I'd make sure that’s all in place before I mailed myself anything at my expected destination. Good luck bro.
    Yeah, he's getting it changed... I'll know whats up with it by tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by hckykrt91
    ok bro think about it your only going to be gone for basically a week. is it worth it sending your gear in the mail and getting it seized? no youll miss one week, nothing to get upset about or hurt your body. if you wanna bring it on the airplane, put it in a nasal spray bottle, thats what i do when i leave town and fly on a plane. and also do not double up that wouldnt be to smart
    So it would be okay to miss a week? That sounds best to me. I'll look into the insulin kit too.

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    yeah bro you should be fine i missed a week of my injections because i was playing hockey in canada and no harm done to me, but yeah dont risk getting seized and having NO GEAR!

Quote Originally Posted by locutus

Alright, the trip's cancelled. The ticket was non-transferrable, and the price of canceling it and buying one in my name with the credit was $500. I can't believe that I'm actually relieved. Thanks for everybody's input.

hern4666 is offline Junior Member
    well i kind of have the same situation im going to dr in july and i want to bring my gear but i was concerned about getting arrested or it seized so i was thinking either i could go and buy like an insulin kit or a sewing kit and stick the pins in there and hope i don't get searched or stop for a week im on prop and fina is that bad if i stop for a week and then start again

Thread Information