grendle is offline New Member

Question about "BANNED"

I see folks gettin Banned but can't see apparent reason--unless it's language. Can you get banned for using nasty language? I get listing source address, abusing folks etc--but not clear on language.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    foul language will be *'d out anyways, so it really doesn't matter. unless of course you constantly start crap with other members, vets, or mods.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    I was just wondering what can a banned not do a what can they.

If you are banned, you can't post anymore....usually people don't get banned for language....making racist/sexist posts can get you banned, open source posting, starting fights with other members (or staff), and generally being an AssClown can get you banned.

On the other hand, doing the opposite, i.e. being helpful, helping the newer people instead of flaming them, etc... gets you made a Vet or Mod....

grendle is offline New Member
    Great. Just wanted to make sure I didn't cross a line I wasn't aware of---I find it sad that most hi-schools are dropping computer etiquite courses and you go in a sports or political chat room somewhere and it's just 15 year olds talking about sex,b.j.'s, and such--never mind morality--what happened to plain old common courtesy?

Thread Information