Thread: EQ amount

dragon69 is offline Member

Cool EQ amount

plan on running 500mg test-e somewhere between 10-15 weeks with winstrol the last 5 weeks. I have access to some 250mg EQ (expensive in my region though) and would like to include it, but

1) is 250mg enough (considering the expense)? Most here have said 400mg is good, but I don't know if I can fit it into my budget......is doing 250 even worth it? Consider that it's stacked with test, not EQ alone.

2) if I did do 2cc week (500mg), wouldn't I have to up the test?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    no you would not have to up the test but i would run it 100mg higher jmo.

what about the 250mg EQ, enough since it's stacked or still need more?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    personally think that is not enuff,400mg min of eq,i wouldnot run it at less than 600mg,i would also not run it for less than 12-14 weeks as it does not start really workin till week 8ish,in my current course im runnin 600mg weekly for 20-24 weeks aint made me mind up yet wether to extend it.

hmmmm maybe I should just forget it then. Kinda thought the test would really utilize it due to androgen receptor being occupied by the test tripling the power of the EQ. Was hoping it worked like that.

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    it seems from all the research ive done, 400mg/wk seems to be the effective dose of EQ. Anything lower might not give any results, at least noticable/desired ones. Im actually going to be doing a test e and eq cycle shortly, jump started with some dbol , and then proper pct(of course). We'll see how it goes. Hope that helps.

Thread Information