hern4666 is offline Junior Member

wat can i do in a bind

hey all its me again im probably annoying by now but i have a question
    im going to go overseas in july ill be in my 7th week runing 75 mg ed of tren and 100 mg ed of prop i don't know if i can just stop for like 6 days and start up again or try to get the pins and gear over to dr

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    if you are only gona for a week then you should have nothing to worry abotu, but i dont know about the prop being shot ed and i dont know how your body will react missing 7 shots. like i have told someone else is it worth bringing your shit with you for a week and getting it seized and getting caught with it and going to jail?

yea i would think its like a good thing because you give your body some rest from all of the needels some time for your scar tissue to heal

its like when your on a diet you eat mad clean and then once in a while you throw a fatty meal in there to boost the metabolism

how long will it take for the prop and tren to leave the body

do i stll take my nolva dex though

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    ehhh, I think if I were you I'd just start PCT. Both the prop and tren will be completely out of your system in 6 days.

Or mail it to yourself

Or try and bring it with you

not start my pct but just take my nolva dex i don't want to go post cycle yet

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hern4666
    not start my pct but just take my nolva dex i don't want to go post cycle yet
    Well then you have to manage to take the prop/tren with you or mail it to you. A 6 day break isn't possible with fast-acting esters like you are using, your already completely shutdown, but with a break you'll have no exogenious test/tren... It's just dumb. Your hormones are gonna be so jacked, and you'll be starting another cycle (pretty much) once you start up again with absolutely no break. You should have planned ahead.

i know i kind of did it was a last minute thing girls you know how it is ill figure something out

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Get some test e and tren e and inject it a few times before leaving... One week wouldn't mean much if you ran those esters, but I would hit it a couple times and once right before I left... Now I might stop and pct but you were looking for options...

Thread Information