Peter is offline Associate Member

anti estrogens????

What kind of anti estrogens will I need? I'm going on a 8 week 14 amp cycle of sust 250. I know I need clomid definately....But what about nolve and armidex??? Let me know what you guys think...
    -Pete

KeyMastur is offline VET
    1 - clomid for post therapy
    2 - arimidex / liquidex for possibe gyno
    3 - nolva for possible gyno

# 1 you'll definitely need for aftewards so you won't crash.
    # 2 & # 3 pick one or the other if you're prone to gyno or scared of getting it. preferrably # 2

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Is there any other Positive effects from Armidex and Noladex?? Besides bringing estro levels down??

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by Ryanhallmark
    Is there any other Positive effects from Armidex and Noladex?? Besides bringing estro levels down??
    what, helping to prevent gyno during a cycle isn't positive enough ???

Keymastur,
    Thanks for the quick response...Do I use the nolva / or armidex once I see signs of gyno or before I see signs?
    Pete

KeyMastur is offline VET
    You can use either throughout the whole cycle. They might possibly hinder a few gains because they'll keep some water weight off, but if you're prone to gyno and don't have a choice - it's worth it.

If you want to wait until you start feeling signs of gyno, start by taking a relatively higher dose once you feel symptoms for a bit, and then finish out the cycle definitely with a lower dose.
    Last edited by KeyMastur; 04-16-2002 at 08:12 AM.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    You can use either arimidex or nolvdex...if done propberly you don't need both. You can run the arimidex for your entire cycle at .5mg - 1mg/day depending on how heavy your cycle is. This should prevent aromitization. If you decide to go with Nolvadex , wait until signs of gyno start and then start at 80mg/day until sihns subside...lower to 20-40mg/day for remainder of cycle. Arimidex is preferable as it will not hinder your gains as Nolvadex has been known to do. Arimidex will also greatly reduce water bloat.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Sorry Key...you beat me to it

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Sorry Key...you beat me to it
    quick like that.......but was just giving general info and waiting for a pro like you to come in with more details.....

Hey thanks a lot guys (Key and Pete235) your information is greatly appreciated...I think I'm gunna go what pete said and take the Armidex to keep truer gains.....Then of course clomid when I'm done with the cycle....
    Pete

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    I ment like helping to keep gain because your estrogen levels are goinig down.. Thinking that maybe your bodies test levels will start to rise to help Save gains?? I dont know I am just asking..

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by Ryanhallmark
    I ment like helping to keep gain because your estrogen levels are goinig down.. Thinking that maybe your bodies test levels will start to rise to help Save gains?? I dont know I am just asking..
    doubt it. you're body will still be on test overload, so it won't produce as much naturally as without juice.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    You have a really good question, here, but I think Pete answered it correctly as did the others. Knowing the difference between the two drugs, is noteable. Armidex will allow more test to flow freely in your body, because it stops the production of estrogen, Nolv will block estrogen sites, and does not prevent Estrogen build up, it just blocks ester sites. However, some tests need a "certain" amout of estrogen to work effectively. So.. it just depends on the individual and like Pete said, "How heavy your cycle is".

My cycle is ......
    Sust 250 8 weeks
    14 amps
    1 amp the 1st and last week
    2amps each week in between

What anti estrogens should I take and how much? I am 6''3 170 and this is my 1st cycle. I am looking to put on 15 - 20 lbs of weight. I might get drug tested in October / late September by the NCAA's what should I take for anti-estrogen?
    Thanks guys...

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Is that all your taking ?? Not a very potent cycle if you're looking to put on 15-20 lbs of weight. You could stand to add a few things (deca , or eq, or winny).

But, with the cycle you've got laid out, I wouldn't be worried about getting gyno.

Also, an anti-e won't save you from a drug test. Only thing that'll save you from getting busted will be time.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    yes, arimidex blocks production of estrogen...but like sicilian said..for best results test needs to produce a certain amount of estrogen...but pete235 is WAYYYYY more experienced in this field than i am..so i guess the question is..y would arimidex be better bro?

Ray
    Ray is offline Junior Member
    nolvadex blocks estrogen from binding to estrogen sites while arimidex /liquidex helps elimimate estrogen. Because nolvadex only blocks receptor sites you are prone to the rebound effect and thats why you should combine the two. Also, Nolvadex can hinder gains and arimidex doesnt.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well technically speaking, Armidex can hinder gains, very rare but it can happen. I was reading up on test levels, and like I said earlier, "certain" test esters work more effectively when they convert to estrogen. I wouldn't go as far as saying that Armidex will hinder gains like Nolv will, Everyone wants more test in their bodies.
    Armidex and Liquidex will also help with bloating, where as Nolv will not be as effective. Personally next cycle I plan on doing both. I am taking 80mg of Nolv a day just to keep gyno down. I am very prone to it.

Thread Information